Welcome To WonderLand...

yea you just do a mini A/B Back salting also helps during the extraction[emoji106] and never heard of a home brew whats that store like? maybe we have something similar around me.:cooldance:
haha whats up man? glad you could make it! hopefully my other tub dont fuck up like this one so i can show you guys what 1/2 Lb of mushrooms looks like! its beautiful i know that [emoji106] this messed up tub would of easily beat my previous one of 9 oz im guessing i got 1.5 oz on the first flush maybe 1.75 so she would of threw out a NICE 2nd and 3rd flush. and i got the grain from http://www.shroomsupply.com/ it costs more than if you would do it yourself but im lazy anymore and this way works great... any questions just ask brotha im here to share and help!:toke:
And you get everything you need from this shop? What all do you need, and what type of shrooms do I get?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I checked out the shroom supple they got good deals for the substrate but this blows lil shop of spores wont ship to CA lol got to find another shop if I do get some I am just in the wishful thinking stage right now
AWW MAN! http://thehawkseye.com/ is the only other spore place i can reccomend brotha

How many do you need to eat?

a standard dose of them is 3.5 grams depending on body weight witchy :pass:

I know young science teacher who would love to trade stuff for top quality weed. Shame you're not nearby. [emoji52]DAMNIT! im on my way Witchy!!!:pighug:

And you get everything you need from this shop? What all do you need, and what type of shrooms do I get?

i mean you can get everything but your spores from there i believe , i get my psilocybe cubensis spores at http://www.lilshopofspores.com/:pass:

Have you extracted with ACRB before?
no not yet... just MHRB so far but ive done decent amount of reading for extracting ACRB and with the backsalting and mini A/B at the end you are able to achieve clean white crystals, depending on the quality of bark that is....

no not yet... just MHRB so far but ive done decent amount of reading for extracting ACRB and with the backsalting and mini A/B at the end you are able to achieve clean white crystals, depending on the quality of bark that is....

Mannnnnnn, it is ALL about the bark. I have done every kind of extraction with ARCB and it is so different than MHRB, the folks on the Nexus and the like who have done the backsalting method all have a certain type of ACRB. It is really hard to get pure DMT from most commercially available ACRB, reason being is there is a lot more lipid content and wax is hard to extract wax. So, what I would do is a couple of small extractions versus doing all of it at once. So you get a feel for the ACRB. Trust me man I had 30 KGs of ACRB last summer and made almost a lb of deems. I tried every known method of extraction and could NOT get a white crystalline end product. I freeze precipted, I backsalted, I A/B'd, mini A/b with and without backsalting. It was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done. So after about 20 tries I finally got it to a straight wax, which in the deemster circles is regarded as the best overall experience you can get. So I stuck with it and went to every festival I could and tried to blast off everyone who would do it. I am not sayin you cant get pure deems from ACRB,lots do, I am simply saying be prepared to not have an end product like you are expecting. If you need any help just tag me or shoot me a PM.

Oh and a home brew store is where they sell the stuff to brew beer at home, there is lots of good scientific type equipment at those stores. They are all over Austin

Mannnnnnn, it is ALL about the bark. I have done every kind of extraction with ARCB and it is so different than MHRB, the folks on the Nexus and the like who have done the backsalting method all have a certain type of ACRB. It is really hard to get pure DMT from most commercially available ACRB, reason being is there is a lot more lipid content and wax is hard to extract wax. So, what I would do is a couple of small extractions versus doing all of it at once. So you get a feel for the ACRB. Trust me man I had 30 KGs of ACRB last summer and made almost a lb of deems. I tried every known method of extraction and could NOT get a white crystalline end product. I freeze precipted, I backsalted, I A/B'd, mini A/b with and without backsalting. It was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done. So after about 20 tries I finally got it to a straight wax, which in the deemster circles is regarded as the best overall experience you can get. So I stuck with it and went to every festival I could and tried to blast off everyone who would do it. I am not sayin you cant get pure deems from ACRB,lots do, I am simply saying be prepared to not have an end product like you are expecting. If you need any help just tag me or shoot me a PM.

Oh and a home brew store is where they sell the stuff to brew beer at home, there is lots of good scientific type equipment at those stores. They are all over Austin
yea ive had this bark for about a year now and still havent worked with it lol its been proly 10 months since my last extraction and to be honest i have never done the white/clear xtal from mhrb ive always got a slight yellowish waxy xtal and it was great! ive had full spectrum from my first extraction and GOD DAYUM!!!! talk about VIVID HALLUCINATIONS OMG!!! the full spectrum is very intense for me and very detailed compared to other xtals ive done.
what size you thinking i should start off with 50grams proly? i usually run 100 gram batches on average. i was thinking of doccing the extraction here but i donno how our commanders in cheifs would feel about that so i will have to talk to them sometime.. and hell yea man ill def get ahold of ya... you got skype?:eyebrows:

yea ive had this bark for about a year now and still havent worked with it lol its been proly 10 months since my last extraction and to be honest i have never done the white/clear xtal from mhrb ive always got a slight yellowish waxy xtal and it was great! ive had full spectrum from my first extraction and GOD DAYUM!!!! talk about VIVID HALLUCINATIONS OMG!!! the full spectrum is very intense for me and very detailed compared to other xtals ive done.
what size you thinking i should start off with 50grams proly? i usually run 100 gram batches on average. i was thinking of doccing the extraction here but i donno how our commanders in cheifs would feel about that so i will have to talk to them sometime.. and hell yea man ill def get ahold of ya... you got skype?:eyebrows:

It is hard to get pure dmt without super proper lab technique, the yellow is N-DMT. I don't know if you can doc one here or not, I mean this is a shroom journal afterall soooo I think it should be good but I would ask as you said. Yeah a 50 grammer is a good test. Do you go onto the DMT nexus? If not you should check it out, there is everything you could possible imagine about extracting deemsters. Yeah man with the tec I have you get ALL of the tryps not just the NDMT and DMT that MHRB has in it. The 5MeODMT and 4ACT is where its at!. The reason I originally started using ACRB is because it has 5Meo in it and I was trying to extract just that. Even harder to do lol, so I ended up extracting it ALL lol

It is hard to get pure dmt without super proper lab technique, the yellow is N-DMT. I don't know if you can doc one here or not, I mean this is a shroom journal afterall soooo I think it should be good but I would ask as you said. Yeah a 50 grammer is a good test. Do you go onto the DMT nexus? If not you should check it out, there is everything you could possible imagine about extracting deemsters. Yeah man with the tec I have you get ALL of the tryps not just the NDMT and DMT that MHRB has in it. The 5MeODMT and 4ACT is where its at!. The reason I originally started using ACRB is because it has 5Meo in it and I was trying to extract just that. Even harder to do lol, so I ended up extracting it ALL lol
yea ive had the yellow and what they call jim jam/full spectrum and loved both. and yes im on the nexus thats where i learned to extract from :yeah: i ordered the ACRB because i just wanted to experiment with different barks since they say you can feel and see the difference from MHRB and ACRB., have you noticed this?

yea ive had the yellow and what they call jim jam/full spectrum and loved both. and yes im on the nexus thats where i learned to extract from :yeah: i ordered the ACRB because i just wanted to experiment with different barks since they say you can feel and see the difference from MHRB and ACRB., have you noticed this?

Oh my god yes, and this is not like the difference between indica and sativa lol it is vastly different experiences IMO pure DMT is more euphoric and like mushrooms to me(partly because the molecular structure is so similar) With the 5MeO and 4ACT that is in the ACRB makes it a truly other dimension type experience. The 5MeO is a complete dissociative and is what transports your consciousness into the universe, the 4ACT makes your body feel like it is there too, then add the hallucinatory effect of the DMT and you are talkin to the universe for real. Example I had a girl that was a friend of mine and she blasted off, she came back and said she had seen a stick figure entity who was dancing and she thought it was a bad ass dance so she asked if he would teach her. I asked her well do you know the dance, and she busted out some of the craziest shit I have ever seen in my life. Bro she KNEW the universal dance, and I have seen lots of people move and dance before, I have never seen anything like what this chick did. She had no prior knowledge of this dance and knew all the moves like she had been doing it for 1000 years : ) Some good shit my friend, when I do my own(which I have only blasted off like 10 times total because it is an experience for me not a drug) it makes me feel like I am back in the womb again its craaaazy cool

Oh my god yes, and this is not like the difference between indica and sativa lol it is vastly different experiences
yea ive heard you get to interact with the Acacia spirit which is feminine and she is very loving and kind and the experiance isnt as fast and exhilarating speed like the MHRB

when I do my own(which I have only blasted off like 10 times total because it is an experience for me not a drug) it makes me feel like I am back in the womb again its craaaazy cool
yea i totally agree with both the above statements man. i had my honeymoon phase with the DMT when i did my first extraction and blased off maybe 3-4 times in a night when i would do it because it was so fucking interesting and more real than this reality! that lasted a cpl times and then it gave me a hyperslap! lol throwing up while your in the dmt realm was fucking scary and intense, i could see my body retching from too high of a dose( 75mg on a quartz banger) and the entities were arguing around me as my spirit lay on a table and they are surrounded around me one saying i took 2 much and the other saying that i will be just fine... pretty fucking intense bro lol

Back