Welcome To WonderLand...

Oh man that made my day! Maybe one day they'll pop up around here again. If not I'll have to wait till next year when the festival comes back around haha. But I'm beyond happy for ya Trip! You have a fkn sweet garden of goodies! Mephisto gear, GG, Shrooms! ...Probably some other cool stuff in the mix too. But damn man, my hats off to you!
thanks brotha and yea I got a decent amount of cool psychedelics like this 40mg hit of DMT I found stashed away not too long ago from my last extraction . .. now it looks like shit due to improper storage but I can assure you this shit will have you talking to entities/aliens and coming back saying Watt did I just see/happen?!?!?
20161114_120132.jpg
I'm going to be doing another extractions using acacia root bark soon!

thanks brotha and yea I got a decent amount of cool psychedelics like this 40mg hit of DMT I found stashed away not too long ago from my last extraction . .. now it looks like shit due to improper storage but I can assure you this shit will have you talking to entities/aliens and coming back saying Watt did I just see/happen?!?!?View attachment 658604I'm going to be doing another extractions using acacia root bark soon!

Get a magnetic stirrer : ) it makes life soooooooooooo much easier. Literally A it B it and pull it one of the easier extractions I have done for sure

aweomse job Sir
:slap:

this topic made my day
GG
thanks brotha!
its a shitty grow in my eyes because of the contam but hey i'll have maybe an oz of mushrooms to eat until the next tub is ready in about 2 weeks so no biggie right now. my last tub gave up 9oz so 1 oz is a bg letdown ya know? ill be happy with 6oz off the upcoming tub i guess i may start another batch of grain in the upcoming week for back up
Get a magnetic stirrer : ) it makes life soooooooooooo much easier. Literally A it B it and pull it one of the easier extractions I have done for sure
i was actually thinking of this instead of shaking and rolling the jar when im doing the polar/no polar extraction! thanks for reminding me of that D! i got 5oo grams of ACRB upstairs to play with so we should have PLENTY of DMT when i do an extraction:pighug:

thanks brotha and yea I got a decent amount of cool psychedelics like this 40mg hit of DMT I found stashed away not too long ago from my last extraction . .. now it looks like shit due to improper storage but I can assure you this shit will have you talking to entities/aliens and coming back saying Watt did I just see/happen?!?!?View attachment 658604I'm going to be doing another extractions using acacia root bark soon!
Ohhhh that sounds fun! I've yet to find/try DMT, but looking forward to the experience one day for sure.
...I like your style bro lol.

Ohhhh that sounds fun! I've yet to find/try DMT, but looking forward to the experience one day for sure.
...I like your style bro lol.
o man DMT is a whole nother animal! its the most powerful hallucinogen known to man and its everywhere! in you, in me, in alot of grasses and plants. i was tired of waiting around for it and the shrooms told me to extract it myself so thats exactly what i did... its not too hard just dealing with chemical/solvent fumes and such and it takes about 3 days or so... if your interrested i coud point you in the right direction to do some reading:pass:

thanks brotha!
its a shitty grow in my eyes because of the contam but hey i'll have maybe an oz of mushrooms to eat until the next tub is ready in about 2 weeks so no biggie right now. my last tub gave up 9oz so 1 oz is a bg letdown ya know? ill be happy with 6oz off the upcoming tub i guess i may start another batch of grain in the upcoming week for back up
i was actually thinking of this instead of shaking and rolling the jar when im doing the polar/no polar extraction! thanks for reminding me of that D! i got 5oo grams of ACRB upstairs to play with so we should have PLENTY of DMT when i do an extraction:pighug:

Should be about 6 or 7 grams for sure. I was doin 1000 at a time and getting like 15-18 grams. And yeah fuck rollin jars, a mag stirrer mixes it without causing an emulsion, its literally a set it and forget it type situation well with one step in between. Water ACRB Vinegar then Lye til black let it mix for 2 hours then pull with whatever no polar you would like and let dry. What comes back is the whole spectrum tryptamine profile and it is a wax sometimes a little sappy at first but just let it dry for a few days and it will be good : )

Should be about 6 or 7 grams for sure. I was doin 1000 at a time and getting like 15-18 grams. And yeah fuck rollin jars, a mag stirrer mixes it without causing an emulsion, its literally a set it and forget it type situation well with one step in between. Water ACRB Vinegar then Lye til black let it mix for 2 hours then pull with whatever no polar you would like and let dry. What comes back is the whole spectrum tryptamine profile and it is a wax sometimes a little sappy at first but just let it dry for a few days and it will be good : )
you got any idea where i can get a mag stirrer for a decent price im not trying to spend an arm and a leg and unfortunately i dont know any science teachers i can trade bud to for one lol... and i have only used freeze precipitation in my extractions and i plan to do a re x/clean up at the end to get a more pure less oily end product

you got any idea where i can get a mag stirrer for a decent price im not trying to spend an arm and a leg and unfortunately i dont know any science teachers i can trade bud to for one lol... and i have only used freeze precipitation in my extractions and i plan to do a re x/clean up at the end to get a more pure less oily end product

it can be much harder with ACRB because of the high lipid content. And I got mine at the Home Brew store back in Austin. You might start there if you have any near you

hey trip I just found out about your grow a few days ago and man you are getting me all fired up :fire:

where did you get you pre-sterilized Rye grain from I was looking at getting some from eBay and some casing too I want to do a mini mono tub like yours teach me your ways wise one
:worship:

Back