Welcome To WonderLand...

Ok guys bad news.... we have a contamination, the other day I brushed against one of the poly fill puff balls and it fell out so I put it back in not thinking and now we have trich.... why didnt i just get new poly fill and put that back in?!?! ugh!! o well I will let this flush go and harvest it then discontinue the tub. I think all my contamination problems is because of the trich in the micro nutes from my grow room since we love them in canna but it is a mycologist''s nightmare! I think I will put this tub in my grow room and see what happens, I don't want it near my other tub.... I cut out the patch where it was, this tub will be covered in green mold soon:gassy1::wall::wall::wall:
20161111_111749.jpg
20161111_111742.jpg

Fuck man that sucks. Shit happens even to the best of us.

Are you sure you are using synthetic cotton and not the real deal? Polyfill shouldn't really harbor any contaminants unless it's wetted with nutritious water.

Anyway, I've heard that salt is effective against trichoderma. It certainly isn't a magic bullet but, you know. Something you could try.

wa
Fuck man that sucks. Shit happens even to the best of us.

Are you sure you are using synthetic cotton and not the real deal? Polyfill shouldn't really harbor any contaminants unless it's wetted with nutritious water.

Anyway, I've heard that salt is effective against trichoderma. It certainly isn't a magic bullet but, you know. Something you could try.
what i did was srape the substrate after this pics since i noticed i missed some and re cased it with some coco casing i had from the last tub and am now hoping for the best and yes its synthetic polyfill

wa
what i did was srape the substrate after this pics since i noticed i missed some and re cased it with some coco casing i had from the last tub and am now hoping for the best and yes its synthetic polyfill

Let's hope that works out! Have you given thought to misting with distilled water? That could help with preventing contams in the future.

Let's hope that works out! Have you given thought to misting with distilled water? That could help with preventing contams in the future.
i havent actually but i dont mist on my 1st flush but i will get a gal for when i do mist!:slap:

Back