Welcome To WonderLand...

I've never done shrooms. You seem to have had nice experience(s) with it. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
ahh witchy!!!! youve never ate any shroomies?!?!? i love em the are a Real Plant Teacher! and yes ive aten ALOT of shrooms in my short life so far and i love em! especially when you can grow them yourself!
the tubs has blew up overnight and i will get pics up in the next hour or 2:woody::woody::woody::woody:

should pull my first flush/harvest this weekend!
Day 3 of growth i believe
DSCN4741.JPG
DSCN4743.JPG
DSCN4744.JPG
DSCN4745.JPG
RSCN4753.JPG
DSCN4746.JPG
RSCN4752.JPG
DSCN4747.JPG
RSCN4751.JPG
DSCN4748.JPG
DSCN4749.JPG
DSCN4750.JPG

:zen::zen::zen:
AFN, Autoflower, Cannazone, LiveHelp, LiveStoners, live reviews,potpro's, Live Interviews, AFN Radio, cannazone test team, live grow battles, smoke cannabis Live, autoflower.net,

Attachments

• DSCN4742.JPG
    DSCN4742.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I've never done shrooms. You seem to have had nice experience(s) with it. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
They are really fun! Everything is so much more vivid. Some make you laugh at everything, some make a real trippy experience. I remember one night I did them and everyone was looking for me. I was on my back porch sitting on a table wrapped in a snuggy at 3am for almost 3 hours lol. I have a creek behind my house I could hear the water flowing and cars driving by sounded like boat motors lol. I was so relaxed. Don't ever become part of a search party on shroomies lol you get distracted too easily. That's why it took them three hours to find me. I could hear them saying my name at random times and I did not care hahaha.

They are really fun! Everything is so much more vivid. Some make you laugh at everything, some make a real trippy experience. I remember one night I did them and everyone was looking for me. I was on my back porch sitting on a table wrapped in a snuggy at 3am for almost 3 hours lol. I have a creek behind my house I could hear the water flowing and cars driving by sounded like boat motors lol. I was so relaxed. Don't ever become part of a search party on shroomies lol you get distracted too easily. That's why it took them three hours to find me. I could hear them saying my name at random times and I did not care hahaha.
I always end up near water somehow! It's relaxing to watch and hear...
:pass:

Back