Welcome To WonderLand...

We are here, watching with awe!

:bighug:
ok Doc, then heres some fresh pics from a cpl hours after the previous phone pics, the growth is really on !!!! im getting excited now!!!:vibe::vibe:
DSCN4755.JPG
DSCN4756.JPG
DSCN4757.JPG
DSCN4758.JPG
DSCN4762.JPG
DSCN4764.JPG
DSCN4765.JPG

:zen:

They are really fun! Everything is so much more vivid. Some make you laugh at everything, some make a real trippy experience. I remember one night I did them and everyone was looking for me. I was on my back porch sitting on a table wrapped in a snuggy at 3am for almost 3 hours lol. I have a creek behind my house I could hear the water flowing and cars driving by sounded like boat motors lol. I was so relaxed. Don't ever become part of a search party on shroomies lol you get distracted too easily. That's why it took them three hours to find me. I could hear them saying my name at random times and I did not care hahaha.
Sounds like a fun day in Wonderland! [emoji28] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Some quick pics from my phone, I'll get some better pics later today!
1st pic is the 2nd tub(mexican), it's coming along just slower than the cambodiansView attachment 657114 View attachment 657115 View attachment 657116 View attachment 657117 View attachment 657118 View attachment 657119

Holy shit dude look at that colony of mycelium!! Just like with plants I gauge the shroomies by their mycelial colony, dude those are straight penis envy's for real! Great job!

Those are going to be monstrous! :thumbsup:
ahh whats up bro!?!? yes i was thinking the same thing especially with that one i got my middle finger by! should be a nice 1st flush

What are those white balls on the side, cotton?

@Helping Hand

Have you tried these?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
its Poly-fill witchy, the same stuff thats in teddy bears:pass:

Holy shit dude look at that colony of mycelium!! Just like with plants I gauge the shroomies by their mycelial colony, dude those are straight penis envy's for real! Great job!
yes it have LOVELY Rhizomorphic Mycelium and these ones are Cambodians brotha:pass: Time to take a fat DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB of some Gorilla Glue!!!!:bong:
AFN, Autoflower, Cannazone, LiveHelp, LiveStoners, live reviews, Live Interviews, AFN Radio, cannazone test team, live grow battles, smoke cannabis Live, autoflower.net,

Back