Welcome To WonderLand...

heres a great documentary to watch on DMT its based on the lasted studies on DMT back in the 90's i believe

Watching it! [emoji106] [emoji2]

6c7cc5ff7ed5d3c5ba9c50b61e59f343.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ok guys so the 2nd tub (mexi-cubes) started pinning before 100% colonization which usually means contamination. The mycellium switched into emergency mode and started reproducing instead of finishing colonization. so i put the tub into fruiting conditions and seen what would happen and now 4-5 days later this is where we are at... no signs of contamination yet, lets pray i get to complete a flush or 2!
DSCN4929.JPG
DSCN4928.JPG
DSCN4927.JPG
DSCN4926.JPG
DSCN4925.JPG
DSCN4924.JPG

Last edited:
Neat! I've still got a bunch of seemingly uncolonized coir on the surface of my tray. No molds and it's pinning like crazy for its second flush. Could be bacterial contam, which shouldn't really be a huge problem in fruiting bulk if memory serves.

Any idea what causes those white tumors on the caps? I'm suddenly having them too.

Neat! I've still got a bunch of seemingly uncolonized coir on the surface of my tray. No molds and it's pinning like crazy for its second flush. Could be bacterial contam, which shouldn't really be a huge problem in fruiting bulk if memory serves.

Any idea what causes those white tumors on the caps? I'm suddenly having them too.
hmm so there may be hope for this one! if i get 2 flushes honestly ill be happy for now until i can get 2 more tubs going. thanks brotha and the white things on the vap i believe is either genetics or the top layer of the substrate from when they were pinning through the sub is my best guess

i mean it was bad because that tub should of gave me 9-10 oz if there was no contamination lol

Make a clean room!!!!!!! lol or at least a clean closet hahahaha, sterile sterile sterile. But you already know all that. Great job though, you will get a full flush out of that second tub for sure.

Back