New Grower Welcome to billythekid's 150W HPS Grow!!! Auto Critical Mass? Or is it... Tune in for more.

The new light is in! 600W EMPEROR HPS

The girls have decided to give me a sneak peak and started showing white pistils. WOOT WOOT. As I mentioned earlier all of last week I gradually increased the dark hrs. The timer is now set to 12/12 after a 24 hr dark period!

Excited for what's to come hopefully things keep progressing well.

Here's a few quick pics gave the ladies a pluck, some lst and a misting!
20170116_002811.jpg
20170116_002732.jpg

I widened space and very happy about it!

Will take some better shots tomorrow once I set up my 2, 4ft t5ho bulbs along the sides.
I'm thinking about adding LED as well what do you guys think? Hehehe I just can't resist!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

FLOWERING UPDATE

Hi guys it's been awhile since I have updated my grow! I apologize for the inactivity life3 has been busy for me the past while!

Let's get to it!!!

We are into the third week of flowering woo-hoo!

I have now updated my space to my long awaited 4x4x6.5 vivosun grow tent! I love it! It arrived last week and I finally got it assembled today! Have moved from the basement in hopes of more stable environment. Particularly lights out.

Today I fed the girls and gave them a good defoliation. I introduced grotek monster bloom this feeding, I hope to see some more production! Has anyone used or have any experience with monster bloom? Would love to hear your input.

Here are a few pics more to come tomorrow

20170204_235756.jpg
20170204_235735.jpg

The average height of my canopy is from 14-16 inches. Only 2 or 3 tops are around 18.
I rotate everyday usually.
I'm curious about a foliar feed does any suggestions? Maybe a homemade recipe?

What do you think of my girls do I look on track for week 3?

Attachments

• 20170204_235718.jpg
    20170204_235718.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 24
Hey @billythekid

Those girls looking lovely man.. it doesn't look like you need a foliar feed, nor do I think you should during flower. I believe foliar feeding during flower can limit or stunt trich production. I think I was reading up on that about a month ago but I'm not 100% , hopefully someone will provide you with a definite answer.

Good luck brother. Happy growing!

Hey @billythekid

Those girls looking lovely man.. it doesn't look like you need a foliar feed, nor do I think you should during flower. I believe foliar feeding during flower can limit or stunt trich production. I think I was reading up on that about a month ago but I'm not 100% , hopefully someone will provide you with a definite answer.

Good luck brother. Happy growing!
Thanks I read somewhere about molasses foliar feeds during flower but can't find it now.. I shall research more.

Thanks for stopping by everyone means a lot!!

FLOWERING UPDATE

Hi guys it's been awhile since I have updated my grow! I apologize for the inactivity life3 has been busy for me the past while!

Let's get to it!!!

We are into the third week of flowering woo-hoo!

I have now updated my space to my long awaited 4x4x6.5 vivosun grow tent! I love it! It arrived last week and I finally got it assembled today! Have moved from the basement in hopes of more stable environment. Particularly lights out.

Today I fed the girls and gave them a good defoliation. I introduced grotek monster bloom this feeding, I hope to see some more production! Has anyone used or have any experience with monster bloom? Would love to hear your input.

Here are a few pics more to come tomorrow

View attachment 697421View attachment 697422

The average height of my canopy is from 14-16 inches. Only 2 or 3 tops are around 18.
I rotate everyday usually.
I'm curious about a foliar feed does any suggestions? Maybe a homemade recipe?

What do you think of my girls do I look on track for week 3?

Congrats on the new tent, looks like the plants are happy. @budelee could help yiu with the hps distance from the top of the plants. Ive read where the 110% setting will burn out bulbs faster.

14-16 inches plant height from the soil in the pots.

600w Hps is 20 inches from top of canopy. Is this a good distance?

Also today I turned the 600w hps to 110%boost!

Good morning bro..the 20" should be fine,but keep an eye on temps at the canopy level if you can,thats more important!! The 110% may reduce bulb life but the bulbs lose efficiency quickly anyway,best to change every 6 months,dont push em more than a year..the digital ballasts nowadays are great cause they allow the overdrive option,also the underdrive for young small plants ...looking good!!

Back