New Grower Welcome to billythekid's 150W HPS Grow!!! Auto Critical Mass? Or is it... Tune in for more.

Hey mate! Take that:slap:
I know a few people that would of chopped her down after finding out it was a "photo" strain,
Got here a little late but I'm all caught up now and I'll be hanging around the see the end, top notch so far man, not long till your getting some fat and smelly colas, peace :pass:

@AussieStoner @TheWeekendGrower

Thanks alot guys! Yeah it has been awhile now counting the days! Can't wait for the final product to be ready! Patience is key in this game.

Thanks for sticking it out with me guys it's been a journey! Alot of trichome are starting to pack on. Smells earthy/skunky and fruity. Can't wait to taste it

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

@hongkongfuey

I plan on just one or two more feeds of the monster bloom, then time to start flushing... I've also

It's suppose to be a 8 week flower.. I might just let it go a full 60 days to make sure she is nice and ripe. Gotta go find myself a jewelers loop or something. I don't want to much amber as its already suppose to be a heavy hitting strain.

Update coming today... start of week 6 of flower .. do I start flushing now? Can I squeeze in one more feeding?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
If buds are still growing, she wants more food. Otherwise, water for the final week to 10 days.

I always get nervous when new growers say they are going to flush. There are, apparently, 2 meanings to the term. I hope, when you say flush, you mean giving water, with no nutes? Idk, it's a debatable topic. In my experience, I've found just giving water to use up any nutrients left in medium works great. "Flushing" is to clear the medium of all nutrients, which stresses the plant and is not needed, unless there is a toxicity of some sort.

Back