Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah, that’s the closest thing I’ve seen to what they are. I haven’t seen anything walking or jumping tho Jay, just tiny little maggot things in the water and in the bottom of the pots.

The cellar has been more damp than ever recently tho, with all the rain it’s been dripping through the walls.

It’s probably a yokel version of the springtail. Six fingers and webbed toes.

Ones I had didnt jump neither, but am 100% it was them as I let the coco dry out, and they went after that.

Dont think I had any negative effects from them, just unnerving having bugs around I find.

Btw do u do any pest control on the outdoor girls? Im thinking regular neem cake doses and slug pellets should keep things in check.

Ones I had didnt jump neither, but am 100% it was them as I let the coco dry out, and they went after that.

Dont think I had any negative effects from them, just unnerving having bugs around I find.

Btw do u do any pest control on the outdoor girls? Im thinking regular neem cake doses and slug pellets should keep things in check.

I get ya bud, they’re probably everywhere in the dungeon so I’ll be expecting a revisit this grow too. The floor’s brick and sand so they’re probably hiding all over the place. I’ll have a word with the grow shop dudes about doing something about it.

Outdoors I use loads of slug pellets mate, nothing else. You’re just pissing in the wind. I’ve tried all the bug sprays and stuff but unless you spray the whole area they’ll come back, also the spray kills off the bugs that eat the bugs ya don’t want. Some years are worse than others, there was hardly any green or black fly last year so I’m expecting a load of one or the other this time. Not much ye can do about it tho mate, it’s tough in the wild but they’ll cope.[emoji1360]

I get ya bud, they’re probably everywhere in the dungeon so I’ll be expecting a revisit this grow too. The floor’s brick and sand so they’re probably hiding all over the place. I’ll have a word with the grow shop dudes about doing something about it.

Outdoors I use loads of slug pellets mate, nothing else. You’re just pissing in the wind. I’ve tried all the bug sprays and stuff but unless you spray the whole area they’ll come back, also the spray kills off the bugs that eat the bugs ya don’t want. Some years are worse than others, there was hardly any green or black fly last year so I’m expecting a load of one or the other this time. Not much ye can do about it tho mate, it’s tough in the wild but they’ll cope.[emoji1360]

The mites are likely in the brickwork, my mini grow was on a first floor bedroom, they must live somewhere between floors, as there's no obvious place for them otherwise, never seen them anywhere else either. Be good to find out a solution so keep us posted!

Yeah I thought as much about a spray, best avoid and keep it as close to nature. I didnt bother with any last time. There was some black fly on one, but only on couple of the buds.

I've heard if you plant tomato plants next to your weed the bugs go for the tomatoes don't know if that's true

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It might be bullshit dude just some stoner told me that's what he does got to be worth a try

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
And you get some lovely tomatoes to eat.. it’s a win-win! [emoji1360]

I'm thinking as camo as well, may get crazy if the BK go like vlads last year, just have to tie it down.

Back