Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Didn't u do them in your garden, before the guerilla run.

So long as they dont go 3m up should be ok..he says..gonna be funny finding out.
:pighug:

They’re gonna piss all over mine mate if you’re gonna be able to tend to them regularly. My garden plants were sweet as fooook. The guerrilla grow pretty much has to look after itself.

They’re gonna piss all over mine mate if you’re gonna be able to tend to them regularly. My garden plants were sweet as fooook. The guerrilla grow pretty much has to look after itself.

We'll see dude, if i get close to what you got I'll be a happy camper!

Still undecided on whether to plant into the ground (all other plant life at mas are in good shape) or do pots, I got ten 30 lt roots pouches if i go down that road. May do a mix

This lot are keen.
e9a4a203cab0f1214631c0a4fb11e4ac.jpg

We'll see dude, if i get close to what you got I'll be a happy camper!

Still undecided on whether to plant into the ground (all other plant life at mas are in good shape) or do pots, I got ten 30 lt roots pouches if i go down that road. May do a mix

Stick em in the ground bud, you won’t regret it. [emoji41]

You should be safe from the big eared bastards then Jay. If it’s fenced off, should be fine.
Me and the Mrs are house hunting at then moment, she's getting proper pissed off, every house she shows me, I'm saying 'it ain't got a fucking garden, where am I gonna do my outdoor grow'
She aint punched me yet, but it's on the cards

Back