Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Me and the Mrs are house hunting at then moment, she's getting proper pissed off, every house she shows me, I'm saying 'it ain't got a fucking garden, where am I gonna do my outdoor grow'
She aint punched me yet, but it's on the cards

Stand firm young Ribbz, just make sure your neighbours aren’t coppers too! [emoji6]

Nicely done vlad. Roots on them are a beast already!!! Hopefully a sign of things to come mate. You gonna carry on here or start a fresh diary?

Sent from a rock in the sea!

Stand firm young Ribbz, just make sure your neighbours aren’t coppers too! [emoji6]
Everyone's a copper here Vlad. Danes have this horrible habit of policing each other when there are no real coppers about. Curtain twitchers, every last one of 'em :smoking:

This lot are keen.
e9a4a203cab0f1214631c0a4fb11e4ac.jpg
Those are some ready to go beans . They should have some vigorous growth.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Everyone's a copper here Vlad. Danes have this horrible habit of policing each other when there are no real coppers about. Curtain twitchers, every last one of 'em :smoking:

I know what you mean Ribbz. My sister in law was married to one, he’s had private detectives following her for a couple of years!

Fookin weirdo. [emoji849]

Those are some ready to go beans . They should have some vigorous growth.

Yee man, that’s under 36hrs from the pack. Temps are good for this kind of thing at the mo tho and also I’ve just realised my bedroom TV aerial booster gives out a nice lil bit of warmth.

Let’s hope I don’t fuck them up! [emoji6]

Yee man, that’s under 36hrs from the pack. Temps are good for this kind of thing at the mo tho and also I’ve just realised my bedroom TV aerial booster gives out a nice lil bit of warmth.

Let’s hope I don’t fuck them up! [emoji6]
Man you got this and you know it. That your outdoor beans?

Back