Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

:smokeout: Magoo buddy, great video posted here! Deep Field is almost scary huh,...and truly incomprehensible! Those distances are not appreciable on any mental level to pretty much anybody, the scale is beyond grasp... And to think what the next almighty 'scope may reveal = :eek1: ...even then, we're still talking about what limitations that the EMS can show us,... Even more profound/disturbing, is what most of the Universe is made up of and how it relates to the wee sliver of reality we can address that's making my mind spark and sputter! :paleo::rofl: Dark matter, dark energy,.. all the things we cannot perceive and measure directly, the rest of the "soup" we are swimming in! :peek: Who's looking back at us from there? :eyebrows: :muahaha: --- Capt'n Kirk and Mr. Spock are changing each other's diapy's! :crying:

:greenthumb: Walt's are looking fine and dandy, ready for blow-up :hump:... it's been ages since I grew a Walt'... so many things to try, these "old" classics get left in the dust sometimes! But there's a good reason Walt is featured in so many other crosses.... Queue the HOD- :rofl:-- too bad about those oldies, but they still are breeding that, might even be better now? I inherited some now extinct 'Phisto originals that I need to run before they age much more, Sour Blues, Blue Cush........ hey, did you ever run Wild Thai Ryder? :thumbsup: Another super fine strain that gets no love! And this Asian Queen won't dominate your tent for months while wrestling it- :crying: Oh I still laugh about that Purple Paro Valley! :pighug:

good morning fellow starstuff. :goauto: can someone help me? I need to learn how to do an album. I have a lot of photo's I would like to keep in an online album. the last time my computer
died, I lost thousands of pics. thank you in advance.:bighug::cheers:

Mephisto Walter White. starting to flower.:thumbsup: transition feeding dropping N, increasing PK. :chef: one Shortstuff HOD doing well shitcanned other three seeds.:yoinks: have two DR Feelgood seeds in peat. old as the last bunch. see what happens? thanks for flying by. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG
one of the finest synthesizer compostion's ever made its' long give it a chance, he is a master on a Les Paul.
DSC_0297.JPG
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0301.JPG

good morning fellow starstuff. :goauto: can someone help me? I need to learn how to do an album. I have a lot of photo's I would like to keep in an online album. the last time my computer
died, I lost thousands of pics. thank you in advance.:bighug::cheers:

Hey Magoo! I'll help ya with that!!! :D I'll drop you a PM! :d5:

Mephisto Walter White. starting to flower.:thumbsup: transition feeding dropping N, increasing PK. :chef:

Phewww.. that Walter Whites got some legs!! She's gonna be a sea MONSTER!! :D

blue not needed.:bighug: figured it out and gave up on it. 10 mb per download would take forever. thank you.:worship:

blue not needed.:bighug: figured it out and gave up on it. 10 mb per download would take forever. thank you.:worship:

No worries buddy! If you ever wanna revisit it, we can make all the images smaller and upload them - takes a bit of time, but once done, they're done!

Although i feel that printing off the best photos and framing them is the way forward ---- how often does anyone ever re-visit their stored photos!?!
Not often!

:bighug:

Intent good or bad??? no one knows for sure? are they here? yes. what do they want? don't know? logic says they mean us no harm. otherwise we would be gone.
they would release a biological agent that would wipe out humans. and save everything else. humans already have this knowledge. can you imagine how much further along ET is in
it's ability? I think that most of the visits are out of curiosity. the more you know the more you want to know. super intelligence creates super curiosity.

Mephisto Walter White getting big still stretching, stopping nitro, going straight bloom, full strength.:thumbsup: I also noticed shortstuff HOD is a mutant.:yoinks: not having much luck with my old seeds.:shrug:one seed popped and sitting there.:face: will keep trying old seeds until I have enough.:cooldance:thank you for coming by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG
DSC_0304.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0306.JPG
DSC_0307.JPG
DSC_0308.JPG

the military has been turned in to a laughing stock. :crying::haha: because there is nothing they can do. who is really running this planet???:goauto:

Back