Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

space kitty ! :crying::crying::crying: thanks for a good laugh hash! is that astronaut in a giant kitty litter box????? :haha:

Waira. :pass:you are right! creepy. the both of them.:yoinks: when I look at them, I get a very uncomfortable picture in my mind. :nono:.
leave it to bad girl Blue to give me nightmares. :eek1:

space kitty ! :crying::crying::crying: thanks for a good laugh hash! is that astronaut in a giant kitty litter box????? :haha:
:funny: that's a turd scooper he's holding, don't you know!
Waira. :pass:you are right! creepy. the both of them.:yoinks: when I look at them, I get a very uncomfortable picture in my mind. :nono:.
leave it to bad girl Blue to give me nightmares. :eek1:
:crying: I bet you do, knowing the powers of your mind's imagination! :peek: I'm not old enough hang down there- :nono:...:rofl: .... pity @blue who actually knows where to find such "topical" pics! :eek1: :haha: tut tut....

.... MR Magoo those are some handsome boids thur' - :thumbsup: .... *wink* - The Don's favorite too, hummers! :biggrin: Which species is that one? ........ too funny, your 'Keet is making a right proper mess of his bath,.. talk about relishing!

sebe. I got mine on ebay.:toke: put uvb bulb in search. amazon would have then too.they make a lot of them for aquariums. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Exo-Terra-...448553&hash=item54096732c5:g:Ta8AAOxyP4dTdDkT
good for reptiles as well. I looked for the one I have, could not find it? this one looks good. you don't want one too strong. :pass:

Waira :bighug:you ARE to young . you whippersnapper. :crying: yes my imagination...… I am a legend in my own mind. :rofl: in 2020 vote for me! you will have free health care, free income, free education, free food, free gasoline, free cannabis!!!:thumbsup: how are we going to pay for this??? who cares?
let the next generations pay for it! as long as it's party time for the rest of my life. :headbang::haha:

three girls named Walter.:thumbsup:fed full dose of veg. doing good.:cooldance: Shortstuff HOD not so well, 48 hrs. and only one has popped. they may be too old.:shrug:
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0281.JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG

Shortstuff HOD not germinating. :shrug: only one popped and made it to a four gallon square pot. three just sitting there:eek1: they are old seeds, so will give them another day or two.
I think I will dig and take a peek. :eyebrows: the one that popped is in good condition. these are my last HOD , if they fail I will try some DR Feelgood, also from shortstuff.:thumbsup:
Mepisto girls doing well :cheers: thanks for stopping by.:bighug::peace:

Shame on the hod, I have some old seeds I've been trying to germ also but none cracked. Sucks because it was an awesome strain I was trying to preserve. Looks like I'll have to start going through more of my seed stash lol

what you see here, in my humble opinion is the tip of the iceberg. :thumbsup: how insignificant we are.:yoinks:

Cannabliss time.:toke: Mephisto Walter White given last vegging dose. will transition to full bloom over next two feedings. :thumbsup: the one in round pot tall and spindly, not enough medium in pot. .ran out. the Shortstuff HOD was a disaster. only one popped. old seeds will be putting some DR Feelgood in soak today. also old seeds. will see what happens.:shrug:
DR Feelgood is also a Shortstuff strain, I have grown before, a few times. knockout Indica.:dizzy:thanks for stopping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0284.JPG
DSC_0285.JPG
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0287.JPG
DSC_0288.JPG
DSC_0289.JPG
DSC_0290.JPG
DSC_0291.JPG
DSC_0292.JPG
DSC_0294.JPG

Back