Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Sebe :toke: in the tent at the moment is 1 blackstar 135 watt ufo, 1 vipar reflector 300 watt. and 1 Blackstar pro 300 watt. and 1 370nm uvb bulb. actual draw from wall about 450 watts.
nutes… espoma gardentone for veggies 3-4-4. kelp for less, chicken urea 20-0-0 cal/mag 1-0-0, sugar beet molasses . big bloom 0-1-1 . and a small pinch of sea salt.
medium 66% promix bx . 33% coarse [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] perlite. amended with Azomite, espoma, and earth juice Myco. :thumbsup: this is for veg only. :pass:
the size of those is mostly due to the genetics. years ago 2011, 2012, there was a member here that was a decent breeder, his name stitch. he, at the time was trying to breed a super auto
he succeeded. he still does some breeding for shortstuff I think ? not positive about that. mixed up medium yesterday, 12 gallons done for three four gallon pots.
seeds in to peat pellets today. in brownie pan on heat pad ready to pop. :cheers: I have been using this formula for ten years now. it may not be the best, but for my lazy ass , it works! .
:pass:
What ever works for you, stick with it. I do the same.

whatever light that gives as much as the sun, as far as spectrum width. is fine. 10,000k is within the suns range, cant hurt.
all panel manufacturers use nanometers for their spectrum range. the electromagnetic spectrum should be measured in Angstroms. the difference is huge. nm is like a yardstick compared to a mm for Angstroms.:toke: thank you Hairyman for that like bomb.:pass:
I been using 5 3500k COBS on a 7 gallon pot, been averaging 8 - 10 oz. it’s over kill, but it works for me

Looks Amazing!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll take 2!!

They've come a long way in design eh!?

This guy .... still looks like he's puching above his weight?? :rofl: Whaddayreckon??

IMG8913-6129015.jpg

I wonder if he specified cross eyed :biggrin:

yes his specifications were cross eyed, dink toed and NO speech APP.:eyebrows:

sebe:toke: 3500 kelvin is good. :thumbsup: I would say to add a uvb bulb to irritate them a little, to pump out the resin. :eyebrows:

this is a very interesting hypotheses. DNA programmed to make changes automaticly. :smokeout:

I wonder what this crap is all about?

it don't make sense to me? if those are EMP's then their would be corresponding blackouts under those dark spots on map?:shrug:

Back