Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

E :toke: I don't understand? why humans mostly ignore the Elephant in the room. I get a hoot out of people that say WHERE's THE EVIDENCE? the evidence pile is two miles high.
:smokeout: yum yum! tasty humans.:drool: it could be that we are a giant stockyard filled with 7 billion meat animals on the hoof.
" life is natures way of preserving meat" keeps it fresh for years without refrigeration.:crying::cheers:

I go well with a red wine. :crying:

with me it's white wine im kinda fishy. :baked:

E :toke: I don't understand? why humans mostly ignore the Elephant in the room. I get a hoot out of people that say WHERE's THE EVIDENCE? the evidence pile is two miles high.
:smokeout: yum yum! tasty humans.:drool: it could be that we are a giant stockyard filled with 7 billion meat animals on the hoof.
" life is natures way of preserving meat" keeps it fresh for years without refrigeration.:crying::cheers:

I agree with you, Magoo. Let it be said "they told us so". I believe the ones that say they don't believe are the ones that will be terrified & jumping off bridges when ithappens :nono:

yup! it's two things fear and ego. it takes us off the top of the list in intelligence. humans don't like being dumb.:haha: ego takes a hit.:naughtystep:

DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0259.JPG
DSC_0260.JPG
Mephisto Walter White pushed hard. put away wet.:hump:
:shooty:

Blue what do ya think? a new sex toy.:haha:

lifestyles of the old rich and famous.:crying:

Back