DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
he's a clean pecker head.:haha:

a good argument for the the opposing view. I am of the full universe way of thnking, even after this thought provoking video.:smokeout::cheers:

:bighug: My favorite dirty ol' man! :hump: excellent,....:cooldance:.... aaaand yet it's our sweet petite Miss Modest Blooo that drops this on your doorstep! :crying:
IMG8913-6129015.jpg
...... I don't know who looks more creepy! :rofl:

>>> this is more like it! -->
dsc_0219-jpg.1052124
:drool:
Oh man, it's giving me hunger pangs for old HighRise bud! Still some of the best out there, and ahead of their time when they came out, IMO.. that GHzxC99 is still one of the most potent I've had to date! And one is getting hatched by gawds, soon...:eyebrows: We have some odd late season rain coming in, delaying my tent launching- :cuss:
Speaking of old school, HOD on the way! Is this new stock? Short Stuff, it must be,... their genetics are SOLID, especially the newer strains, lots of fine fine grows here...

yum yum! tasty humans.:drool: it could be that we are a giant stockyard filled with 7 billion meat animals on the hoof.
:laughcry: just say "moooooo"!! :funny: :crisps: Please, alien overloads, come cull this monster herd,.... and pass the ketchup!

Back