Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This is a simulation my friends. it's basic probability theory. First time I heard simulation theory I laughed. Then I watched a detailed documentary on it and it blew my mind. But there's no way of knowing or fi ding out it it's true. Much like the question of what's beyond our observable universe and what's it growing into if there is truly no such thing as nothing then what's beyond our view. Anyone heard of Bootes void? So many unanswered questions out there it drives me crazy.

hey Tlyer:toke: been awhile. yup the Bootes void ! I think it was done by a massive black hole, ate up all the matter in that space. or as you said...we will never have the answers.
approaching 70, I want to see some of this shit answered . would love to live long enough to see a Mars landing.:frog:most of you will! just us old gummers may not be there.:cheers:

hey Tlyer:toke: been awhile. yup the Bootes void ! I think it was done by a massive black hole, ate up all the matter in that space. or as you said...we will never have the answers.
approaching 70, I want to see some of this shit answered . would love to live long enough to see a Mars landing.:frog:most of you will! just us old gummers may not be there.:cheers:
I think bootes void is proof that a advanced civilation is either there or was there at some point in time harvesting stars energy. But perhaps we will never know. The problem is as you said Time. Our tiny window of time into the universe is so small we won't ever know these things. I too want to see and hear the government admit aliens exist before I pass away. We can actually be inside of a supermassive black hole inside of another and so on. The big bang could have been the start of a supermassive black hole sucking matter from another universe into Our own creating everything we know. The possibilities are endless. But these questions keep me up at night every night and it seems the more I know the less I know. It bothers me to no end knowing I'll never get the answers I'm looking for. ( deep exhale) lol

on the next level of existence, if there is one? :shrug: maybe we get more answers? :cheers:

:spels: :woohoo1: Waltette is shaping up just right my friend! She'll be providing you with eye exercises and entertainment in prime time very soon- 1-2-3- *bulge* :drool: 1-2-3 *bulge* :woody::crying: :rofl: :haha:...... Who's the other roommate? :eyebrows:.... I hear you on old seeds, I fucked up a GHz99, now I have to try again but this time I'll do some surface scuffing...Still waiting for the cherry bomb to crack, but the fresher Citrus Noir and Night Queen are now potted!
I read up on things that can help with germ'ing old beans, like humic-fulvic and using gibberellic acid, and a tiny tiny dash of inoculant in solution to protect against pathogens... I don't have GA but use Recharge inoculant, Si and h-f, particularly fulvic which is smaller in size and can taken directly into the tissues where humic can't... Did you read the cool article on this in Reference section? Chelation too, they are tied together after all,...:thumbsup:
:goauto: the Others,... this biologist is most curious about what those life forms are like, not any doubt about if they exist,... Still, we cannot view this through anthropomorphic lenses, as much as we know about Life on Earth, there are still vast gaps in the knowledge, many many dots unconnected,... makes us hopelessly speculative about how other modalities of Life could operate! We still are :paleo: in a lot of ways- :rofl: there are still amazing life forms here though, billion+ year old biological artifacts from the time when O2 was a poison in the atmosphere (Archaebacteria, cyanobatceria, et al)! Did you know, it was the evolution of photosynthesis and it's absolute ass-kicking advantage that started changing the atmosphere's gas content? :biggrin:
And the deep sea vent life forms, another example of Life not based on anything connected to sunlight, pure chemosynthesis... All hints and clues to alternate modalities of biological life!

hers one for you W. Diatoms are why we can breathe. the single most important life on earth that keeps most species, including us. alive.:toke::bighug:

some of the tiniest life on earth and it keeps everything alive! without them we are gone!:smokeout:

found a pack of DR Feelgood in a sealed and filled with silica tube. and put them to soak.:thumbsup: first round were in an unsealed not tight container. that went south.:shrug:
these must be in better condition. I hope? have one seedling that I am about to toss. not growing.:cheers: after a good look, it does have two tiny true leaves deployed . I will keep her going:pass:
DSC_0309.JPG

the tiny dancer has survived.:thumbsup: through out a good tap root. will go in big pot today. three more DR Feelgood going in to peat pellets today. that will be it till fall. :toke:
unless I get rich.:haha: fat chance.:cheers: the Shortstuff HOD is a mutant.:eek1: funny looking plant. Mephisto Walter White on full bloom and frosting up. not much smell yet:smokeout:
DSC_0310.JPG
DSC_0311.JPG
DSC_0312.JPG
DSC_0313.JPG
DSC_0314.JPG
DSC_0315.JPG
DSC_0316.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG

folks.:toke: will anything change in your life if the question is answerd to the affirmative?????? and the universe is teeming with life.:smokeout:
or nothing will change for you??

Back