Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

folks.:toke: will anything change in your life if the question is answerd to the affirmative?????? and the universe is teeming with life.:smokeout:
or nothing will change for you??

Largely ignored by the media, NASA recently announced they found life on an asteroid.

They found "Organic organisms and water"

Cant let that get publicized for what it means...
Don't want to scare the peasants :doh:

Wait .... We're The Aliens!??!?

giphy.gif

your right Blue . we are aliens to any life from elsewhere. :bighug:

your right Blue . we are aliens to any life from elsewhere. :bighug:
No-no-no, not the like the Sting Song (with the tea and coffee and NY)

They infected us 3.3 Billion years ago!!!! ... Now that's planning!
I've not decided what i'm eating for dinner yet!?!
:pighug:

Looks like my dream of HighFiving an alien "may" become a reality ... "what's that you say??? "not in my lifetime!"" ... Maybe i've been doing it for years!!!

giphy.gif

Mephisto Walter White fed and fondled. gave them an ass kissing to encourage them.:kissass: Shortstuff HOD is coming around:thumbsup: Shortstuff DR Feelgood all in big pots, doubled up on them ended up with two I did not have room for :smokeout:thank you for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0318.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0320.JPG
DSC_0321.JPG
DSC_0322.JPG
DSC_0323.JPG
DSC_0324.JPG
DSC_0325.JPG

Mephisto Walter White fed and fondled. gave them an ass kissing to encourage them.:kissass: Shortstuff HOD is coming around:thumbsup: Shortstuff DR Feelgood all in big pots, doubled up on them ended up with two I did not have room for :smokeout:thank you for dropping in.:bighug::peace:View attachment 1066161 View attachment 1066162 View attachment 1066163 View attachment 1066164 View attachment 1066165 View attachment 1066166 View attachment 1066167 View attachment 1066168

Looking Great Magoo!! :D

I enjoyed that Moody Blues video wayyyy more than i thought i would!! ... They don't make em like they used to!! ^_^

:d5:

I am glad ET is running things! keeping us monkeys from blowing ourselves up.:cheers:
for some reason this song was in my mind all morning.:coffee2:

The ladies are looking outstanding magoo!!! Im just stopping by to subscribe to this beaut of a thread.

L

Back