Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

at first I thought it was MR Magoo that said this. but I was off. you are dating yourself E. your an old goat like me.:gary:

went fishing yesterday.:cooldance: the best day this year so far. warm sunny light breeze. perfect! had
a 6 species day between two of us we caught 40 to 50 fish. a little of everything.
Bass, Crappie , white perch, pickerel, and giant yellow perch, and golden shiner. nothing huge. but some two to three pounders. and plenty of wildlife, we fish a town water supply.
no camps no swimming, no jet skis. and very few other fishermen. had a great time saw deer, eagle, osprey, turtles, frogs, otter, muskrat. ducks, weasel, great blue heron.
with the diverse and numerous species on this planet, what makes it so difficult to believe in life through out the universe??:smokeout:

some of you may remember when Gary was very popular here. :gary:this was my favorite. Gary leading a pack of goats down a fifty meter clifff:jawdrop:

some of you may remember when Gary was very popular here. :gary:this was my favorite. Gary leading a pack of goats down a fifty meter clifff:jawdrop:

Heheh - I remember!! :gary: Gary still makes us laugh!! ^_^

Boy...what an interesting thread this is:headbang:.....:smokeit:subbed for my future toking pleasure. :pass::smoking:plants look great, by the way:smokeit:
:pighug: Franky mate, good to see you about again brudda! :smokeout:

globular cluster M13 an incredible object !! 100.000 suns packed together at planetary distances from each other.:yoinks:
if there was a planet around one of these stars, and you somehow lived long enough to see it, the sky would be wall to wall suns with no spaces in between.:smokeout:

:goauto: Maybe this is where the hold the Kessel Run in Star Wars! ...try jumping to light speed in that gravitational mine field....:poof: :rofl:
No lie Magoo, the view would be beyond fantastic,... but the planet/asteroid you're standing on may not be around long either = more :poof: -- slung like a cherry bomb into the star fire!

Miss Walt is packing on the white powder man! How's she smell? .... dewd, I'm grinding on germ'ing this year, older seeds not faring well at all,... :wall: My Skunk dreams are all but dashed, 0/3 on the Skunk Specials- :cuss:..2 are in mini pots to see if the germ anyway,... The older GHx99 fragged, 0/3 on them.. a couple cracked, then stalled,... Moving onto C99a now! :thumbsup:

:zen: what a fishing/nature day indeed, I am genuinely envious! :woohoo1: ...... wow, the apple trees are going to be so loaded! What kind are they? :drool:

:crying: I remember that character! What's his name again? I don't want to have to hitch a ride in Peabody's Way Back machine!

Mephisto Walter White on just well water for a few feedings. almost ready.:cooldance: Shortstuff HOD ready to stretch.:thumbsup: Shortstuff DR Feelgood, three out of four looking good.:woohoo1:
one mutant mutating. :yoinks: freaky deaky. I feed her.:cool1: summer is here at last. :clapper: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0348.JPG
DSC_0349.JPG
DSC_0350.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG
DSC_0352.JPG
DSC_0353.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG
DSC_0355.JPG
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG

Back