Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto Walter White on just well water for a few feedings. almost ready.:cooldance: Shortstuff HOD ready to stretch.:thumbsup: Shortstuff DR Feelgood, three out of four looking good.:woohoo1:
one mutant mutating. :yoinks: freaky deaky. I feed her.:cool1: summer is here at last. :clapper: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:View attachment 1069836 View attachment 1069837 View attachment 1069838 View attachment 1069839 View attachment 1069840 View attachment 1069841 View attachment 1069842 View attachment 1069843 View attachment 1069844 View attachment 1069845

:clapper::clapper:Looking great, bud:pass:Summer is here, indeed:yay:'bout time:smokeit:

I'm thinking that this Alazondo guy from ATIP needs to stop this investigation. They have never really done anything to us, at least I don't think so. We seem to be going to far with "them". They just might do us harm if we don't leave well enough alone! Just my crazyass stoner thoughts.

E :toke: we are being fed. what ET tells our government to say. ufo Jesus is a tool of our government spreading misinformation. BUT if your careful, you can filter out the bullshit and gain more knowledge of the truth. I believe ufo Jesus is unaware he is being used.:smokeout:

Could just be boeing testing their short distance gravity field prototypes?

Imagine the security threat if planes/missles could appear at your borders in seconds/minutes rather than hours! ... "They" wouldn't want to let that technology out!

scully.jpg

Better just to tell em all it's Aliens! ^_^

E. the problem with inner earth theory is that the temperature at 8 miles is so high equipment fails. going deeper increases temps. making it too hot for underground civilizations.
but anything is possible. life could exist in conditions other than the ones that keep us alive.:cheers:

Walter White given last feeding of well water.:thumbsup: Shortstuff HOD is doing good.:thumbsup: and four Shortstuff DR Feelgood , even the mutant also doing well.:cooldance:
have an open tent now,have signed up for a couple of sponsored grows. if picked tent waiting.:frog:thank you for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0363.JPG
DSC_0364.JPG
DSC_0365.JPG
DSC_0366.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG

Back