Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

thank you Archie. :bighug: ya I like it too! some Potent cannabis. that's with a capital P.:dizzy: one more hanging to dry:smokeout:

Great looking pile o' buds you've got there, my friend:worship:I'm with Archie....one of the better strains in the line-up:smokeit:

a few years back, as the other guy,:eyebrows: I did a series of Mephisto test grows. and ordered some seeds a few times. Mitch was very generous to me and sent me five Walter White seeds.
something went wrong?? :shrug: I had one germ and it was a mutant. it was a single stick 14 inch's tall with a series of small buds tucked in close to the main stem. I think I ended up with about 7 grams.:face: Mitch offered to send me more:bow: but I said no not nessesary . at that stage he had been so generous I just didn't need them. I still have a good stock of Ripleys OG as well. and seeds for 4 more WW.:cheers:

a few years back, as the other guy,:eyebrows: I did a series of Mephisto test grows. and ordered some seeds a few times. Mitch was very generous to me and sent me five Walter White seeds.
something went wrong?? :shrug: I had one germ and it was a mutant. it was a single stick 14 inch's tall with a series of small buds tucked in close to the main stem. I think I ended up with about 7 grams.:face: Mitch offered to send me more:bow: but I said no not nessesary . at that stage he had been so generous I just didn't need them. I still have a good stock of Ripleys OG as well. and seeds for 4 more WW.:cheers:
Ooohh...I hear the Ripleys is another good one.:headbang: Good folks over there at Mephisto. I've grown loads of their beans and have had few problems....I have had a mutant or two, but no biggie:pass:Not too mention all the free seeds the always send. I've had orders where I got more free seeds than the seeds I paid for:woohoo:

Frank. what ever happened to Stepside ?? another Mainer I am sure you knew him here, if not in person.:cheers:

If I could just get some sunshine here that would in my drink list :cheers:

If I could just get some sunshine here that would in my drink list :cheers:

E :toke: it's wet here as well the state bird is out in force..... the mosquito. :cuss:little bloodsuckers. :pass:

doin the Shortstuff shuffle. :vibe::frog::baby: four DR Feelgood going strong.:cooldance: the HOD has formed a perfect Y from her initial mutation. and as previous HOD
stinks like an orange grove. :drool:very strong already.:thumbsup: thank you for stopping by. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0394.JPG
DSC_0395.JPG
DSC_0396.JPG

Back