Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Frank. what ever happened to Stepside ?? another Mainer I am sure you knew him here, if not in person.:cheers:

Man...I wish I knew. I haven't seen him around in quite awhile. I've only met him in person one time, although we live very close to each other. I keep hoping to see him at the little grocery store out here...so far, nothing. It seems like he doesn't even have an account on here anymore. I can't tag him or anything. Haven't seen him over on the portal, either :shrug:I used to have his phone number...but my old phone got broken, and I couldn't get any info from it.

when will the infantile governments stop treating the public like WE are the stupid ones. :smokeout:

when will the infantile governments stop treating the public like WE are the stupid ones. :smokeout:

upload_2019-6-21_13-22-57.jpeg
+
upload_2019-6-21_13-23-37.jpeg
+
upload_2019-6-21_13-24-3.jpeg

= OMFG! :rofl:

I've got a headline

"Everyone Cross Your Fingers!"

Morning buddy....this is what I'm watching this morning...thought you might like to watch this interview with a guy that worked at area 51....I've only watched the first few minutes so far, but I thought maybe you might like it. Have a good day, my friend:pass:

I have watched this one and many others from Bob Lazar. I believe he is telling the truth. :pass:

there are many new videos about this. I have seen so many I don't remember how many? the information is the same.:thumbsup:

Back