Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hey @MR magoo

I was thinking of you on your special day (4th July) and how appropriate and important it must be for you ... so just really wanted to say a belated Thankyou

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Thanks to America and all the good people it lost in the fight .... Thanks especially to Will Smith (and his mate Jeff) .

Without you guys ... there's NO DOUBT in my mind that our little country would be over-run with ALIENS too!! ^_^

:gary:

id4-alien.jpg

946ccc70-94b5-4659-9fb5-db9e2fd576a6.jpg

BOOM!! :rofl:
:bighug:

tenor.gif

I am glad to be a tax paying member of the corrupt U.S.A. :vibe::frog:

:karmacloud: and :vibes: for Gracie and you, Magoo. :cools:

Gracie improving.:woohoo::frog:after no food, no water for five days, we tried everything, lost a third of her body weight. started hand feeding babyfood chicken a teaspoonful at a time. she then started drinking water. she will recover. eating rice now. if you could have seen me, a grown man blubbering over my puppadog:nono:
happy now.:smoking: back to subject matter.:headbang:

Shortstuff HOD and DR Feelgood. doing well:thumbsup: Puppadog making steady improvement.:yay: woodpile 75% done. weather is perfect. life is good.:frog:
thank you for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0426.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0432.JPG
getting to bottom of woodpile found this, spotted salamander.

I have never had this happen before. Mephisto Walter White is so resinous, that after I break up a bud to roll I have to wash my hands with alcohol .:yoinks: or the paper sticks to my fingers so much, it tears the paper. I know:eyebrows: nice problem to have.:smokeout:

Back