Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I have never had this happen before. Mephisto Walter White is so resinous, that after I break up a bud to roll I have to wash my hands with alcohol .:yoinks: or the paper sticks to my fingers so much, it tears the paper. I know:eyebrows: nice problem to have.:smokeout:
Haha...WW is an excellent strain:pass:

Just read an article from the Bangor Daily Snooze. recreational cannabis stores open the first of September. :frog:now I can sample strange cultivars.:doc1:

I firmly believe that future humans visit the past, and are a good percentage of sightings.:thumbsup:
and also from adjacent dimensions.. the term transdimensional covers any beings that are in our dimension, that have to be transdimensionel to get here. they use a higher dimension that we have don't have the ability to perceive.:smokeout:

No, you see the crap on tv, 24/7. This place is just time away from all the noise for me. I can get very political, but all that would do is separate us by political thought. We grow weed, for the experience and to get fricken stoned and enjoy something we all have in common. I love growing, I really like seeing my progress in the art. I don’t mean to jump on anyone. I just want to come here and see pics of yours and others plants that’s all.
Amen to that

String theory still has many gaps and problems but I think we are in the right direction. I'm a firm believer in the simulation hypothesis. The fact that math is the universal truth and that the universe can be quantified is clear proof. And if you wanna really trip out look up the game of life. And I believe all the anomalies and ghosts and unexplained things are glitches or leftover code from a previous simulation. The universe is huuuuuge by unreachable to us. Like a video game with a boundary we can't cross bc of the laws of the simulation. We don't exist...not really anyways.

Who started this thread by the way lol I remember when it first started but lost track. Give a bunch of stoners somthing nerdy to talk about was a great idea for a thread. Ted talks ain't got shit on this thread.lol

Shortstuff DR Feelgood and HOD doing VERY well.:thumbsup: not one bad leaf.:yay: full boot bloom given. :chef: thanks for coming by.:bighug::peace:
I must say. a huge improvement in download time. the fastest it has ever been.:joy:
DSC_0434.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0438.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG
DSC_0440.JPG
DSC_0441.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0443.JPG

Back