Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! how the hell are ya?:bighug::cheers:

:smoking: forgot to add, I love the Boxer pics Magoo! :thumbsup:.... They are one of my favorite breeds,... good friends have one now, and long ago a neighbor retired military man had a girl named Penny that would play tetherball with me, he had set a pole up just for her! What a hoot, she'd literally punch the ball with her snoot with skill- no lie- :rofl:

oh these were some smart pups. they never needed training. seriously, when they were around, they ran the show. and knew the difference between serious and play.:cheers:

"life is natures way of keeping meat fresh":thumbsup: 7 billion meat animals. that's us. :cheers: yum! yum!

DSC_0458.JPG
ok,ok ! whose da wise guy???:bow::bow::bow:maybe sent to the wrong person?? someone sent me five Gorilla auto seeds.:yoinks: I got my auto cookies a few days back, for the solo cup comp.
am I in another battle I don't even know about????:crying::bighug::cheers:

I am doing fine in the conditioned house. hope your cool. only went out to get the mail, and that turned out very pleasant.:pass: unless I have to send them to the right person.:d5:

Our ac's are going full blast...downstairs staying nice and cool (grow room)...upstairs starting to heat up. We have vaulted ceilings upstairs and it is hell to cool. It will be in the 80s up here by the end of the day. No problem, though....there's a reason beer is cold:cheers:

I spent from 8 to 17 drinking beer, jumping cliffs, and swimming at the Quincy quarry's. all summer. I did this all summer. you had to drop boulders before you jumped to beak surface tension. if you didn't it was like hitting concrete.:cheers:

Back