Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I spent from 8 to 17 drinking beer, jumping cliffs, and swimming at the Quincy quarry's. all summer. I did this all summer. you had to drop boulders before you jumped to beak surface tension. if you didn't it was like hitting concrete.:cheers:

Holy smokes! Thats a high one...I can see where a few beers may be needed before making that leap:cheers:

120 ft. my brother asked me if I wanted to learn how to swim, he threw me in from 30feet. I learned how to swim.:yoinks:

what's Jesus up to now??? :woohoo1:

rather a spinach smoothie than a Colin cleanse.:backside::thumbsup: where is that thumb going??
:crying: maaaaybe,... and I think (I hope!) you mean colon cleanse,..... Colin cleanse- :eek1: :nono: --that sounds too pervy for me! :funny:

"life is natures way of keeping meat fresh":thumbsup: 7 billion meat animals. that's us. :cheers:
:zen:.... I don't want to be reincarnated as poo,.... :rofl:... in a cosmic litterbox!
Hey buddy...hope you're surviving the heat wave today!:pass::bighug::cheers:
:bighug: Frankie, hang tough and good power Karma to ya mate! :goodluck: :karmacloud:
ok,ok ! whose da wise guy???:bow::bow::bow:maybe sent to the wrong person?? someone sent me five Gorilla auto seeds.:yoinks: I got my auto cookies a few days back, for the solo cup comp.
am I in another battle I don't even know about????:crying::bighug::cheers:
:pimp: sumbuddy fuckinwitcha! :haha: -- but in a very good way! That's a fine strain, Dinafem's it must be,... INFO ...:thumbsup:
I spent from 8 to 17 drinking beer, jumping cliffs, and swimming at the Quincy quarry's. all summer. I did this all summer. you had to drop boulders before you jumped to beak surface tension. if you didn't it was like hitting concrete.:cheers:

:smoking: that's some gutsy shit Magoo, and you bro' was a total dick! :crying: :yoinks: :cuss:

so I cant spell.:crying: Waira. thank you for pointing out my problems.:eyebrows: this is for you:haha:

global warming...……………………. happens every summer, at least in the northern hemisphere.:cheers:

just bumped in to an old wingmate, PREZ 2.0.:pighug: he's back to grow.:headbang: and L also from way back. is growing again. all we need back is red eyed coop, dub, noods, duck commander, kindred, trifid, and a few more. :cheers:

Back