Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

being an astronomer, since the late 50s, I was interested in so called UFO's in the late 70's I lived in southern New Hampshire.
when I heard that Betty Hill was giving a talk at a local church, my first wife and myself decided to attend. after listening to her talk, I believed what she said about the original incident was true in her talk she went a little further, and started talking about sightings in the area. that were taking place now. she mentioned the town, Kingston N.H. she mentioned a dirt road that crossed the road. at the time I worked at the local post office, clerk/carrier. I asked the carrier that delivered to Kingston where this road may be? I gave him Bettys description. he thought about it for a minute and said it's smith road. (this is a made up name I don't remember the real name):thumbsup: one dark and moonless not long after Janet and I drove down this road, got out of the car, it's pitch black. we walk down the road, and we walk down the tracks, see nothing but a few jets, some military. we are about 20 miles away from Pease air force base.
we been looking around for about 30 min. and a n old car pulls up, out gets Betty Hill.:yoinks: we have found her secret location. we engage in conversation, I tell her how we found this location.
the car she was driving was the one that her and Barney was abducted from, she showed us strange burn marks on the hood of her car, she said it was from radiation from the craft.
at this point something flew over us , she got all excited saying there's one now!! I was looking at the object at the same time, and immediately identified it as a military aircraft.
I said this to Betty, and her reply was ahh! they can disguise themselves as jets. I still believe in the original story, but Betty was left slightly unhinged from this incident.
the weird stuff that happens in your life.:doh:

hey flower punks!! :doc1: are you high?? :dizzy: good! :pighug: Shortstuff DR Feelgood doing well, same for Shortstuff HOD. day 60. cutting back on bloom next few feedings
another ten days to go.:thumbsup: starting Aug 1 I will be starting a solo cup grow. of Dinafem auto cookies two will be in four gallon pots to keep the solo cup girl in good company.:frog: then Sep. 1 I will start Dinafem grower of the year.contest with Auto gorilla. thanks for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0471.JPG
DSC_0472.JPG
DSC_0473.JPG
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0475.JPG
DSC_0476.JPG
DSC_0477.JPG
DSC_0478.JPG
DSC_0479.JPG
in my top tenlist of all time best movies.:cooldance:

small disaster.:yoinks::face:one of the double DR Feelgood on my lazy bastard recliner, after filling with a gallon of nutes, I left the room returned and the feeding had shifted in the pot and she flipped. completely and landed upside down.:cuss::shrug: five gallons of wet medium landed on her and broke every bone in her body.:jawdrop: had to trim her out. she was very near done so not a huge loss some buds buried in wet promix. :finger: saved most.:thumbsup:only a week early from target day.:cheers:
DSC_0482.JPG
DSC_0483.JPG
DSC_0484.JPG
DSC_0485.JPG
DSC_0486.JPG
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG
she's gone, gone, gone.

small disaster.:yoinks::face:one of the double DR Feelgood on my lazy bastard recliner, after filling with a gallon of nutes, I left the room returned and the feeding had shifted in the pot and she flipped. completely and landed upside down.:cuss::shrug: five gallons of wet medium landed on her and broke every bone in her body.:jawdrop: had to trim her out. she was very near done so not a huge loss some buds buried in wet promix. :finger: saved most.:thumbsup:only a week early from target day.:cheers:View attachment 1083708 View attachment 1083709 View attachment 1083710 View attachment 1083711 View attachment 1083712 View attachment 1083713 View attachment 1083714she's gone, gone, gone.

Sorry to hear the buddy...still looks like some good weed:cheers:

Oh no! :nono:

Sorry to hear this, Magoo :yoinks:

Hope the recovery is better then you think :frog:

yes she is fine gave me plenty of bud.:smokeout: thanks Frank, E and free flow.:cheers:

Shortstuff HOD and DR Feelgood done.:thumbsup: I will give them just well water for the next few feedings and chop.:amazon:
have started my solo cup grow of dinafem auto cookies. as well.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0493.JPG
DSC_0494.JPG
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0496.JPG
DSC_0497.JPG
DSC_0498.JPG

Back