Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

had one of my oldest friends visit for a few days. he brought me an old toy that I traded to him 50 years ago. for some bud. and gave it back to me.:shooty: yes I had an unusual childhood.:cheers:
DSC_0501.JPG
DSC_0502.JPG
DSC_0501.JPG
DSC_0502.JPG

go down HAH!:cheers: I am gonna bring a knife to a gun fight.:crying:

well started the solo cup grow.:thumbsup: everybody has their own thread.:yoinks: 40 different threads. difficult to keep track of everybody. I will duplicate here. at least some of it.:cools:
DSC_0504.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG
DSC_0506.JPG
DSC_0507.JPG
DSC_0508.JPG
DSC_0499.JPG
DSC_0500.JPG
ebb and flow from the bottom and top feed as well.:cooldance:

jeeeez blue! I didn't mean for you to make a mess! :oops1: :nono: here is before and after a rough trim. the one I smashed is dry, and holy fuck!!! if you need the best sleep meds on earth,
you want to grow DR Feelgood from Shorstuff. :yoinks: three hits and my eyes are closed, and if I don't force them open right to sleep. all you sativa lovers stay away. :haha:
DSC_0509.JPG
DSC_0510.JPG
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0512.JPG
DSC_0513.JPG
DSC_0514.JPG
DSC_0515.JPG
DSC_0516.JPG
:dizzy:

Last edited:
I don't believe that the Senators are getting the whole story, just a little more than us.:smokeout::pass:

have you noticed the news people, not to long ago, always had that smirk on their face or roll their eyes when talking about ET. don't happen anymore. :thumbsup:

Back