Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Don't we all wish we could travel back in time.
Would have love to see the Doors and Jimi, and of course Pink Floyd for any of there tours during the 70's.

Mr Magoo, did you get to see Jimi or the Doors?

Got to see Frank in 81 in Berkley. Small indoor venue, twas sitting just a few rows back from the stage.
Stick.:toke::bow: thank you. means a lot coming from your esteemed self.!:bighug:
Well shucks, you made this old burned out hippie blush my friend!
Stick is just a lowly grower and sometime pollen chucker, like many of us.

Hey, i love krk/cress's Ghaze x Diesal, actully haven't grown anything yet of his that i don't love. Him and Baldie are by far my favorite breeders.
Top blokes they both are.
Think i hit a couple of Ghaze/Diesals with that nice Dina-Fem's CBD Haze auto that i reversed. Think i may of also made some GD x C99a fems as well. Always finding more gear that i forgot i made.

Have a great day my friend!

Peace

:drool: deeeee-lish'! :bow: What a lovely pile of goodness Magoo, and such color with that aroma is most unexpected- :thumbsup: Anudda set of jars to rack up in the glory cabinet my friend- :d5:
nicely done as always :pighug:..... I got me fingers crossed on the Orange Juice for my orange jonesing to be satisfied! ... Did you see that Sweet has a new F1FV called Red Mandarine? More orangey purple-red fun! Next season she's getting run,...

@StickMan :pighug: you too man! Deeewd, you got me bug-eyed on the GHD x C99a fem's- :bow: ... I'm dying for that olde HighRise flavor and potency! The Ghz99's I tried this last time all failed to fully get going or even crack,...:frowny: old original stock.... But the C99a you made is cruising along nicely, now starting to bloom! I can hardly believe this is the same squat girl from a few weeks ago, she's 3x'ed in height at least! Stick, what aroma profiles do you see with this breeding?

Stick. :bighug: I saw Jimi at Woodstock, but only one inch tall.:crying: But saw him again in Berkeley, spring 1970, one of his last concerts before he moved on.
right after Woodstock I moved to the bay area. and was living in a commune in Berkeley on Dana street one block down from UC Berkeley.
one of our members that has passed, was also at this concert, Nelson:pass:i found out from him in conversation here, he did the sound at that concert. I was 20 feet away from him, didn't find this out till 40 odd years later.:cheers: "old hippies don't die they go up in a puff of smoke"

time for a funny story...…………………...my wife is a photographer.and at a local breakfast place I met a coworker of my wife. all of two minutes.
when my wife saw this women at work, she said I was the spitting mage of the dude. from The big Lebowski. :yoinks: she wanted a picture, and was willing to pay.:jawdrop: if I signed it "best wishes the dude.:doh: so we set up to look as close to the Dude as possible.now I don't think I look anything like Jeff Bridges:nono: but money is money so it was done.....took a photo of a photo.

DSC_0552.JPG
fourty buck made.:crying::cheers:

time for a funny story...…………………...my wife is a photographer.and at a local breakfast place I met a coworker of my wife. all of two minutes.
when my wife saw this women at work, she said I was the spitting mage of the dude. from The big Lebowski. :yoinks: she wanted a picture, and was willing to pay.:jawdrop: if I signed it "best wishes the dude.:doh: so we set up to look as close to the Dude as possible.now I don't think I look anything like Jeff Bridges:nono: but money is money so it was done.....took a photo of a photo.

View attachment 1088767 fourty buck made.:crying::cheers:
What else could you do? After all...the dude abides:pass:
fuckitdudebowling.jpg

someone has given me badges??? :shrug:whoever it is thank you! :bow:. one is called senior member? do I get a senior citizen discount on any seeds I may buy?:crying::haha:
:frog:

Back