Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

everything set for Dinafem cookies solo cup grow. waiting on the last one. she will be a friend and rock me! :vibe:
Frank woods done:pass:
DSC_0518.JPG
DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0520.JPG
DSC_0522.JPG
DSC_0523.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG

hello. :toke:fellow beings, of this fourth dimensional space/ time. Dinafem Himalaya Orange Diesel done.:thumbsup:will cut as soon as DR Feelgood is dry.
solo cup dirt ready.:bighug::peace: thanks for dropping in.
DSC_0525.JPG
DSC_0526.JPG
DSC_0527.JPG
DSC_0528.JPG
DSC_0529.JPG
DSC_0530.JPG
DSC_0531.JPG

busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger trimmed out Dinafem DR Feelgood and Dinafem Himalaya orange diesel. forgot to take pics of Dr F. so took a few in the jar. also solo cup grow progress
DSC_0533.JPG
DSC_0534.JPG
DSC_0535.JPG
DSC_0536.JPG
DSC_0537.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG
DSC_0539.JPG
DSC_0540.JPG
DSC_0541.JPG
DSC_0542.JPG
.song here too! acappello ? spelled wrong.:shrug:

:hump: + :drool: = *squeak creak* slobber*squeak creak*slobber* --- :zen: what is the sound of eye-humping happening...? :pimp: pimp-Daddy Magoo knows! :crying:
:bighug: very very juicy my friend! And most effective, if you're slipping Dinafem into Short Stuff's position as breeder- :face: :haha: :dizzy: :baked: woooooo! :sleeping:
Excellent grow Magoo, this is DFG at it's best, all rock-nuggie nose cone buds with a fab' paint job :greenthumb:...ditto for HOD! Who's who above here man, did the HOD color and form up similar to the DFG? Is that her in post 1163?
Tell us about the stank too.... :biggrin: .... I wish I had more of a season and a bigger or extra tent, there are so many goodies to try,... and Short Stuff is loaded with them! I've forgotten, does DFG have some CBD in her?

--- Off to a good start on the Cookies Comp' my fellow Competitor! :amazon: I just sowed mine yesterday, gotta make up the card and slap a thread up now,... This should be a gas! I'm (almost) glad Stunted isn't around, he'd cream everybody onto soup, right? :naughtystep: :rofl:

>>>> :headbang: - wow, a 50 year old "toy" from the olde days, ay? What a treat Magoo, both the friend, the object and the long long friendship! :wiz: :drunks:... just glad I didn't play with you back then? :rofl:

Arghhhh Noooo!! I went CRAZY with the cream .... and now the room is all ....

.... White

(Missed the curtains luckily!!)

:face:

:laughcry: :photog: eeeeewww! So you're the one who used up all the alcohol and paper towels in the spankroom- :grrr2: Thanks a lot, from the rest of us! :cuss: :rofl:

ooops! I did call the HOD dinafem.:shrug:well, there you are, a testimonial on the quality of my bud:dizzy: i don't know what I am saying.:crying:

to your questions about DFG I don't know the answers? I do know it makes me very sleepy and I Feel nothing. aches and pain melt away.
at the moment I am alternating between DFG, HOD, GHAZE X DIESEL, Nashira, MOON tears, and Walter white.
yes Stunted would kill! like he killed the males on the railroad tracks.:crying:

Shortstuff HOD. chopped and in the bag.:thumbsup: this is the fourth time I have grown this. it is nothing like the others.:yoinks: all the others were VERY tall, one reached 5 feet.
this one short, a lot of purple in leaves, none in the others. seed was old. it began as a mutant, funny shaped leaves, split in to two colas by itself.like it was topped.
stinks like an Orange grove :cooldance: just like the others did.:drool: that last dinafem seed that I took the seed cover off, is just sitting there . no growth.:nono:
DSC_0547.JPG
DSC_0548.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG

Back