Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@StickMan Stick, what aroma profiles do you see with this breeding?
I reversed two C99a's and fully pollinated four C99a girls, along with the GHZ99.
Terps on the C99a recipient plants had all the terpine profiles to be found in C99.
Pineapple, grapefruit, and the good ole rotting flesh/baby poo terps.

Still lagging on getting packages out. But some of the GHZ99 x C99a auto fems have your name on them.

Peace

Stick. :bighug: I saw Jimi at Woodstock, but only one inch tall.:crying: But saw him again in Berkeley, spring 1970, one of his last concerts before he moved on.
right after Woodstock I moved to the bay area. and was living in a commune in Berkeley on Dana street one block down from UC Berkeley.
one of our members that has passed, was also at this concert, Nelson:pass:i found out from him in conversation here, he did the sound at that concert. I was 20 feet away from him, didn't find this out till 40 odd years later.:cheers: "old hippies don't die they go up in a puff of smoke"
You first saw Jimi where???????
Even though he was only one inch tall, how funny!
Man, his version there of The Star Spangled Banner is so amazing.
I am so envious but so glad that you were at a truly historic game changing cultural event.
I don't think there was a band at WS, that I don't listen to today.
Really love young Carlos's performance there as well.
That is a trip about you and Nelson, and him doing the sound at WS.
Do you remember where you saw Jimi in Berkeley?

Stick also lived in a commune in the Bay Area for two years (80-81).
The commune was on a big grey ship. I was in the USN, but before they were doing any kind of drug testing, and stick loved drugs way too much back then.
Good thing H was not around, as i sure i would not be.
I spent a good part of my off duty time in Berkeley, and man they were still producing some pure L there,as it was still the main production point for the Western half of the US. A friend of mine got to be friends with one of the main chemist down there, so we got blotter for almost free.
Stick LOVED Vitamin A. Guesstimate well over 2-300 hundred trips all through the 70's-81.
Actually believe the last time i tripped was when i saw Frank in Berkeley.
First night i landed in San Fran, scored some very good L.
I spent the night just walking the streets of SF, and man that was a trip for someone coming from the sticks. Never got tired of tripping at night and driving on the freeway seeing all of the lights in the high rises on.
It always amazed me, when I lived and spent so much time in San Fran, and how clean the whole city was for being the third most populated city in the US at the time. and now look at it!

Small world you living in Berkeley, and the street you lived on is my other half's name!
Spent a lot of time in Peoples Park.
Just before i was released from prison, i mean the Navy got to see Carlos, Jefferson Starship, and The Kinks, at the Hearst Amphitheater on the Berkeley campus.
One weekend saw one of them, and then the next weekend, the other two on Friday and Sat night.
Hope you got to see someone at the Hearst Amphitheater when you were there. I have been to alto of concerts in a lot of different cities over the years,but i believe the Hearst Amphitheater was the best venue i have been too. Small, with San Fran visible across the Bay, with outstanding sound.

About the only thing i miss about living in The Bay Area, is the vast amount of concerts every week. Oh well, got to see some good shows up here. The Gorge Amphitheater is amazing. Last concert i saw there was The Who, just before Entwissle (s.i.c) moved on.

Peace

he played at the and Muddy said he is in one of the few videos about the concert. I don't know witch one? this may be the one?
yes vitamin L I started in 1965 Tim was teaching at Harvard. some of the older kids in my gang got some in Harvard square came back to Dorchester with it, dropped it went to a carnival and had an animal trip.:vibe:never looked back. lots of it from 65 to 72. it stopped having any effect on me, just felt like speed.:nono:
peoples park:clapper: went to a pig roast their 1970. put on by the SDS, the peoples army. and other radical groups. to many to name them all. police had snipers on the rooftops all around us.
the pig was good!:drool:

Delonge is being used by the. government. so is Jesus. but there is still enough information, when you read between the lines.to understand.
that we are not alone. what will your beliefs be when you finally admit this is reality??? what will happen to your belief in a supreme being, that made all of this for us??:pass:

DSC_0554.JPG
DSC_0555.JPG
i always double up in here with my solo cup grow.:cheers:

Attachments

• DSC_0556.JPG
    DSC_0556.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 88
what will happen to your belief in a supreme being, that made all of this for us??

I will become ANGRY ... and Revolt like the monkeys in Planet of the Apes.
I will scream "IT'S ALL BEEN A LIEEEEE"

I will become angry at my fellow humans as well as the superior beings and use all primitive weapons available to me to defend my little peice of planet earth.

Of course .. they will have Pulse Weapons .... at LEAST ... maybe Sound and Magnetic weapons ... Stuff we haven't even dreamed of yet!!

So ultimately ... I'll probably end up having to go Toe to Toe with their leader ..and She'll try using her mind controlling powers that come from her elongated forehead ... but i'll punch her right in the kisser .. then one to the middle-ish area .. I'll be Jabbing ... Probing for weakness

And when i find one ... I'll write a Book .. and become rich quick!!!

Phew ... Who with me!?!?

:shooty:

Back