Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I been dreaming of magnetic energy and weapons for years. :baked:

Yes .. We just need to find a way to make the humans ingest more heavy metals ... Like Iron.
Holland and Barratt was a good start .. but we need to up the game inorder to make them trully "attractive" ! *wink Wink*

:crying:

he played at the and Muddy said he is in one of the few videos about the concert. I don't know witch one? this may be the one?

Old stick's memory is so bad, i actually had to look up where i saw Zappa at in Berkeley, and i thought it was in 81 just before my release, but it was in April of 80.
Same venue you saw Jimi in, small world, as it looks like i was there a decade later than you. Man what a great small venue to have seen Jimi in. If my bad memory serves me right there was not a bad seat in the house.
I was just a few rows back center stage.
Gotta love the internet, as i just typed in Zappa in Berkeley, and all the info came up.
Looks like he only played there once.

Here is the set list from that night.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/frank-zappa/1980/berkeley-community-theatre-berkeley-ca-7bd0e61c.html

1. . Late Show
  2. A Pound for a Brown on the Bus
(The Mothers of Invention song) (Intro jam)

Play Video

1. Teen-Age Wind
Play Video

1. Harder Than Your Husband
Play Video

1. Bamboozled by Love
Play Video

1. Pick Me, I'm Clean
Play Video

1. Society Pages
Play Video

1. I'm a Beautiful Guy
Play Video

1. Beauty Knows No Pain
Play Video

1. Charlie's Enormous Mouth
Play Video

1. Any Downers?
Play Video

1. Conehead
Play Video

1. Easy Meat
(with "Thirteen" snippet)

Play Video

1. Mudd Club
Play Video

1. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
Play Video

1. Heavenly Bank Account
Play Video

1. Suicide Chump
Play Video

1. Jumbo Go Away
Play Video

1. If Only She Woulda
Play Video

1. I Don't Wanna Get Drafted
Play Video

1. Joe's Garage
Play Video

1. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
Play Video

1. Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up
Play Video

1. Let's Move to Cleveland
Play Video

1. Nite Owl
(Tony Allen cover) (by Tony Allen & The Champs)

Play Video

1. Dancin' Fool
Play Video

1. Bobby Brown
Play Video

1. Black Napkins
Play Video

This was from the same tour, but not the show i saw.
Twas a privilege to see a very young Steve Vai play with Frank, as he is one of my favorites to this day.

Stick? who's that? :crying::bighug:
Blue:crying: you were carried away there , for a moment. ET will take care of ONLY humans. with a bio-weapon. wont have to touch us filthy buggers.:vibe:we will dry up and blow away.:windy:

hello Dickfitzwell. :toke: do you know Dick Hertz from patten?? :cheers:

this is not a political statement. BUT in order to come here, I have to first go to a provider like google, yahoo, msn, to accses my favorites, when I go there the headlines distract me,
and I click to read a news story. BIG MISTAKE !! I have never in my 70 years seen so much pure BULLSHIT. as to what the public is fed. the truth is dead. it don't exsist anymore.:nono:

this is not a political statement. BUT in order to come here, I have to first go to a provider like google, yahoo, msn, to accses my favorites, when I go there the headlines distract me,
and I click to read a news story. BIG MISTAKE !! I have never in my 70 years seen so much pure BULLSHIT. as to what the public is fed. the truth is dead. it don't exsist anymore.:nono:
I couldn't agree more, my friend. The interesting part...is when you realize this...you can then start watching (as a spectator) all of the folks around you who believe all that garbage FREAK out...all day every day. Just going through life terrified. Its so ridiculous its almost funny at times. :pass:

The more you look for truth outside yourself the further away it gets. My fortune cookie for today.

Back