Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

DSC_0559.JPG
DSC_0560.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0562.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
here is solo cup dinafem cookies. :toke:first real feeding:cheers: looks like I will soon start dinafem auto Gorilla. :pass::toke:

Last edited:
Space Force is set to launch on August 29th. Am I the only one who is hearing them admit in aliens without saying it? They're saying to defend against Russia and China, ok yeah they will do that too but that's bullshit. Mike Pence said to defend vast regions of space, who believes it will be used to fight them out there? Or could it be defense against something else... I dont like being lied to, like we are all dumb. Anybody else hear about this, it still needs funding but sure they will get it lol.

__________________________________________________________V__________________________________________________________________________________________

this is the spectrum of ET belief. it ranges from what are these ufos ? everybody is seeing , to we already have a space force with bases on the moon and Mars. and governments know about ET and have treaty's with them. and some may be dangerous. if just half is true. WOW! :smokeout:

wake and bake with my little Alien. :d5: he sits in front of me, and I blow smoke in his little beak.
DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0565.JPG
before
DSC_0124.JPG
after.:crying:

dudeski I kid you not, his favorite food is bacon by far. he will sit on my shoulder and have bacon and eggs, toast and coffee. like it all. but like me bacon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

I keep posting twice. will always post here as well. for any other threads I may be in.:smokeout: dinafem girls fed rode hard:shooty:and put away wet.:cheers:
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0571.JPG

I was a mechanic for united Airlines on 9-11.

The truth is bubbling up.

Back