Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

kitten-2687003_960_720.jpg

dudeski I kid you not, his favorite food is bacon by far. he will sit on my shoulder and have bacon and eggs, toast and coffee. like it all. but like me bacon [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Bacon, I have heard it all! Does he get frisky after the coffee or just need to poop?

I worked 757 C and D check line (heavy visits). Same a/c that was "supposedly" used.

There was no plane at the Pentagon. There was no plane in the field. Go look at aerial photos prior... the scar they claim was the plane was a scar from an old mine.

I do not believe there were ANY aircraft involved in NY either. If you've ever put your hands on an aircraft, they're not a lot more than a soda can. They dont punch holes thru concrete and steel, and pop out the other side in the correct shape.
I live in N.Y. and trust me the planes where real. If they where the planes that went missing who knows. But the Pentagon obviously wasent hit by a plane. And just so happens the spot that was hit was under construction at the time and empty? And how the fuck is there no video of a plane hitting one of the most heavily guarded and survieled places in the USA. It's a war tactic to get the country behind a war. They did it with pearl harbor. Somthing don't add up but yet nobody cares. Same with our ufo programs and whatnot. It's a joke. Like the March on area 51 lead by an idiot who lives in his mom's basement and wears a cape. And them dipshits should know nobody ever said area 51 had ufos it was S4. And if they think the government would still have them there after it became the most popular "secret" base in history their retarded. Until it's taken seriously they will never tell us shit. And the ones that know things are unelected officials not elected ones.

I want no part of government. ANY government.:thumbsup: I am a peaceful Anarchist.:cheers:

If it is true that we live in some kind of matrix, then who knows what is real and what is fake?

It's all a mystery until God reveals it too us!

E :pass:what happens is you wake up when you die.:cheers:

Dinafem Auto Gorilla in peat pellets with net cut back.:thumbsup: also two old mystery seeds in peat. have no clue what or how old?? see what happens:shrug:
blurry pics, just doubling up.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0573.JPG
DSC_0574.JPG

Back