Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Dinafem Gorilla girls up and sexy.:thumbsup: cant wait for them to be nubile. :hump: so I can have my way with them.:evil1:
DSC_0575.JPG
:cheers:

DSC_0579.JPG
DSC_0580.JPG
DSC_0581.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG
Dinafem auto Gorilla in 4 gallon pots.:thumbsup: one mystery seed popped. one to go. :cheers:

I hope they will be selling tickets cheap.:woohoo:

dinafem all in one tent.:cooldance:and doing fine. solo cup girls flowering.:nono: wanted her taller.
DSC_0583.JPG
DSC_0584.JPG
DSC_0585.JPG
DSC_0586.JPG
DSC_0587.JPG
DSC_0588.JPG

:vibe:oooOOOooo, you gots hairzzz! :rofl: reminds me to mix up some custom feeds for mine,.... :crisps:

Magoo my friend, no idea at all what the mystery seeds are? how old is old, I figure the circa date might offer a clue as what you were holding back then? :eyebrows:

don't have a clue my friend.:shrug:it has popped and doing well. have popcicle stick in dirt so I don't confuse it. with the gorilla baby's. all plants doing well, except the solo girl, she may be pretty, but small.:face: ifeel that growing in a solo cup is fun, but I also feel like I lost a few ounces of bud by growing in a solo cup. sort of bittersweet. :cheers:

all Dinafem Cookies and gorilla girls doing fine.:thumbsup: and mystery girl as well. :pass: no feeding today, just a inside the tent pics.:toke:thank you for coming by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0589.JPG
DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0592.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG

:passit: very cool in any case Magoo! I found some ancient seeds a while back, in a tiny vial and long long forgotten, no idea what they are... but if I kept them, it musta been good! I'm not sure I even moved them, maybe still in that drawer,...:eyebrows:

:jointman: no mon, don' feet dat way! the Solo cup is a play thing, a novelty grow and nothing else save a little preview of a strain.... I'm not sure how guys like Hairyman blow theirs up like they do :eek1:-- maybe not sure I want to? :crying: :condom:a lot of very personal attention!

think about this. :doh: this is our military telling us there are ET's visiting this planet.:yoinks: I mean Really think about it.:toke:

new moon night. and fairly clear, maybe a six out of ten. set up telescope, spectacular views of Saturn, Jupiter, the Andromeda Galaxy, the ring nebula in Lyra M13 globular cluster in Hercules. the blue snowball planetary Nebula. the whirlpool Galaxy. to name a few. a good night temp down to 48 F. almost no biting insects.:thumbsup:
DSC_0889.JPG

Back