Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Arthur. :toke: the truth is hard to come by. 9-11 may have been a coverup for the incident that happened a few weeks before. check out the press conference on page 1.
this was the most important news for the human race and most people forgot about it when 9-11 was conceived. by whoever??? maybe our government. the hole in the pentagon was damn small. ?:doh:

I worked 757 C and D check line (heavy visits). Same a/c that was "supposedly" used.

There was no plane at the Pentagon. There was no plane in the field. Go look at aerial photos prior... the scar they claim was the plane was a scar from an old mine.

I do not believe there were ANY aircraft involved in NY either. If you've ever put your hands on an aircraft, they're not a lot more than a soda can. They dont punch holes thru concrete and steel, and pop out the other side in the correct shape.

Have also seen evidence of video editing, adding in the planes.

guys we will have to cool it about 9-11 to many arguments will start. this subject has been on here before , and it turned nasty:smokeout: it is political and a no, no. :bighug:

How about aliens in the garden?

A gold glue in reversal... pretty alien around here...
20190822_094000.jpg
20190822_093945.jpg
20190822_093929.jpg

your a devil! :fire: fucking with Alien DNA. :jawdrop::rofl:

Yesterday was the last day of spraying CS, looks like I have sacks stacking.

Couple of weeks...

Back