Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

just bumped in to an old wingmate, PREZ 2.0.:pighug: he's back to grow.:headbang: and L also from way back. is growing again. all we need back is red eyed coop, dub, noods, duck commander, kindred, trifid, and a few more. :cheers:
These is someone in live intros that posted they were here in the early days. Not sure of their old handle. Lowrider is the one now

Dudeski :toke:thanks I will go see. I think your post broke 15.000 views in a year. thread anniversary tomorrow.:woohoo1:

just bumped in to an old wingmate, PREZ 2.0.:pighug: he's back to grow.:headbang: and L also from way back. is growing again. all we need back is red eyed coop, dub, noods, duck commander, kindred, trifid, and a few more. :cheers:

Has dub gone MIA too?
Glad to see lot of familar faces still here!

I looked at his posts . don't remember him/her. :shrug: that was the first time I saw live intro...… good idea. :cheers:

Prez. I don't think he has been on hear in years. too bad.:smokeout:

I looked at his posts . don't remember him/her. :shrug: that was the first time I saw live intro...… good idea. :cheers:

Prez. I don't think he has been on hear in years. too bad.:smokeout:
Ok, will see if mossy remembers

Big Babes brandishing billowing bright breastlike bountiful bejeweled behemoth BUDS. :woohoo: went back to see how old they were.,they are on day 56. and will be done soon after I start my auto cookies grow on Aug. 1. full boot bloom given, :cheers: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0459.JPG
DSC_0460.JPG
DSC_0461.JPG
DSC_0462.JPG
DSC_0463.JPG
DSC_0464.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
DSC_0466.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0468.JPG
DSC_0469.JPG
DSC_0470.JPG

Big Babes brandishing billowing bright breastlike bountiful bejeweled behemoth BUDS. :woohoo: went back to see how old they were.,they are on day 56. and will be done soon after I start my auto cookies grow on Aug. 1. full boot bloom given, :cheers: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:View attachment 1081789 View attachment 1081790 View attachment 1081791 View attachment 1081792 View attachment 1081793 View attachment 1081794 View attachment 1081795 View attachment 1081796 View attachment 1081797 View attachment 1081798 View attachment 1081799 View attachment 1081800

Day 56!!!
They grow up so fast!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Blue. :crying::crying:that is a good one. I wouldn't mind hosing that baby down. as long as you change the diapers.:doh:

I cant believe the level of MSM carrying stories about ET and their Vehicles. feeding us. go for broke and believe it now. :thumbsup:

Back