Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I thought this site was about growing Auto Flower weed. I thought this is one place I can go on this internet and see something political. Thanks for ruining my experience here.
And not see something political

Thanks for ruining my experience here.

Sorry to hurt your feelings
:bighug:

@MR magoo .. I'm currently in breach of our forum etiquette policy in your thread

You agree to the condition that you will not degrade, belittle, or berate your fellow forum members and agree that any actions or words on your behalf that may be contrary to this agreement will be subject to moderation and/or administrative action.

This Forum Etiquette Policy covers the following subjects (but is not limited to:)

• Advertising
  • Affiliate Linking
  • Butane Honey Oil (BHO) Discussion
  • Cannabis forum linking
  • Copyright
  • Courtesy
  • Data and Privacy
  • Political Discussion

Would you like me to moderate myself?

• :vibe:

Vote for me!!! :headbang: a chicken in every pot. and pot in every chicken! :frog:
Cannabis is an alien plant. put here by ET to calm down the monkeys. :chimp: they were politically motivated.:yoinks:
BAD aliens!:naughtystep:

@MR magoo .. I'm currently in breach of our forum etiquette policy in your thread

No, you see the crap on tv, 24/7. This place is just time away from all the noise for me. I can get very political, but all that would do is separate us by political thought. We grow weed, for the experience and to get fricken stoned and enjoy something we all have in common. I love growing, I really like seeing my progress in the art. I don’t mean to jump on anyone. I just want to come here and see pics of yours and others plants that’s all.

No, you see the crap on tv, 24/7. This place is just time away from all the noise for me. I can get very political, but all that would do is separate us by political thought. We grow weed, for the experience and to get fricken stoned and enjoy something we all have in common. I love growing, I really like seeing my progress in the art. I don’t mean to jump on anyone. I just want to come here and see pics of yours and others plants that’s all.

Sick of it all.... I know they feeling

:pass:

Yes @blue please moderate yourself....

But remember....

Video or it didn't happen !

giphy (1).gif

Shortstuff grow. four DR Feelgood and one HOD. doing well even with my neglect.:shrug:my 16 year old puppadog Gracie. is very sick and not eating or drinking . I am gutted.
DSC_0416 (2).JPG
DSC_0419 (2).JPG
DSC_0417 (2).JPG
DSC_0420 (2).JPG
DSC_0418 (2).JPG
DSC_0421 (2).JPG
pictures don't fit had to crop the shit out of them.

Back