Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

L welcome aboard.:pass: remember we have all passed through the center of a sun. we are all one .:cheers:
she's a beaut of a thread all right:goauto:....having a blast:cheers:

Boy...what an interesting thread this is:headbang:.....:smokeit:subbed for my future toking pleasure. :pass::smoking:plants look great, by the way:smokeit:

welcome aboard ! Frank. we are a fast bunch. take the speed of the earths rotation, add the speed we are going around the sun, then the speed our solar system is moving in our galaxy, and the speed of the galaxy in this universe. and how many more , we don't know?

frank meet tank girl......

welcome aboard ! Frank. we are a fast bunch. take the speed of the earths rotation, add the speed we are going around the sun, then the speed our solar system is moving in our galaxy, and the speed of the galaxy in this universe. and how many more , we don't know?

frank meet tank girl......

Thanks for the warm welcome...and impossible math problem :rofl::dizzy:You know...I always thought Laurie Petty was just my type of crazy....:baby:

globular cluster M13 an incredible object !! 100.000 suns packed together at planetary distances from each other.:yoinks:
if there was a planet around one of these stars, and you somehow lived long enough to see it, the sky would be wall to wall suns with no spaces in between.:smokeout:

Mephisto Walter White getting very sticky:thumbsup: my old seeds from Shortstuff, have created two mutants.:yoinks: one HOD and one DR Feelgood.the other three dr's doing well.
WW done in two weeks. :yay: so who wants to work for bud??? I need someone to help the old gummer to stack wood.:shrug: if I cant do it at 70, how the fec an I going to do it when I am 75????:face: apple trees are blooming. thanks for dropping in.:bighug::peace: second post to follow...………………………..
DSC_0339.JPG
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG
DSC_0344.JPG
DSC_0335.JPG
DSC_0336.JPG
DSC_0337.JPG
DSC_0338.JPG

Apple trees look awesome @MR magoo!

3 logs a day should get you a pile. :crying: Just don't overdue & hurt & yourself, Buddy

No young kids around. I have a young workhorse that never says no to me. He will work for nothing (he hates sitting around doing nothing) I will send you his number :crying::crying:

Back