Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

hope your healed son. :bighug:

thank you son! I didn't see the rep you slapped me with. till this morning. are you still on the west coast? :pass:

dropped some new beans.:cooldance: only two, already have six growing. can fit two more in my little tents. the strain is from Krk:bow:. ghaze x diesel.
I will be growing from his pack for years to come.:thumbsup: all autoflower, both feminized and regular. some tester seeds to be determined. three packs also from an old member here, dirt diggler.:bow: I think he is just Dirt now? has not been on for awhile.
DSC_0961.JPG

Loving the seed stash I look forward to watching you grow them....

both tweety bird and Gracie believe in ET:goauto:. Gracie has been on earth for 15 years.and Zeta Reticuli. before that. :thumbsup:
DSC_0962.JPG
DSC_0963.JPG
DSC_0964.JPG
DSC_0965.JPG

I thought I would start a thread about the extraterrestrial visits that take place on a daily basis.
this video is possibly the most important news event in history. this is real! a few months after this press conference, 9/11 happened and this event was buried. and may be one of the causes.
for the public to be unaware of it's significance. its a long video. but it should be watched. it's important that people understand, we are not alone.

anyone please give your input on this.:smokeout:

We never have been alone. I have had a few experiences.

E you are a realist. and 100% right. as long as earth developed life, since the first species, we have been observed.
I wish you would share your experience's. with us. people that come to this thread are believer's. this is why I started this thread. so people can talk about the obvious.
without feeling funny about talking about the most profound subject. ET is a game changer. people just have to admit it.

Back