Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

shit ! shit! shit! I believe everything you say. thank you all for sharing:worship: this is what I hoped for when I started this thread. my problem is a have never seen a fukkin thing.:cuss:
I know it's all happening ,. without me. and believe me I am open, and study the stars.....nada!
Same here...always looking but never seeing!!!

started along time ago. I was someone else here for a long time as someone else.:eyebrows: back in 2011. and for years I did test grows for some of the seed company's on here.
all seeds provided from the company's. Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto , Shortstuff. and a few private breeders. for the last year, I have been picking through left over seeds from those test runs right up to the ones growing now, from the portal. gifted by stone. another old member. I will pm you who I was, most of those people I have known know who I am.:pass:

started along time ago. I was someone else here for a long time as someone else.:eyebrows: back in 2011. and for years I did test grows for some of the seed company's on here.
all seeds provided from the company's. Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto , Shortstuff. and a few private breeders. for the last year, I have been picking through left over seeds from those test runs right up to the ones growing now, from the portal. gifted by stone. another old member. I will pm you who I was, most of those people I have known know who I am.:pass:
Very interesting the plot thickens...

Here's some random BS....
Was at local hospital for blood work draw & in came a man pushing his wife, I suspect, in a wheelchair. It was odd, he looked me when they went past and nodded at me. He was wearing a brown corduroy suit that looked new. I haven't seen a suit like that only from old photos of the 20s & 30s! He sat across facing us with his wife facing the other way toward the lab. He looked up smiled said hello leaned toward me and said you & your brother will be fine. I had problems with my brother choosing a new home for my mother. But, I don't know this guy & Noone else seems to know about him either. I asked the lab registrar because I have went there for years & we talked a lot, did you notice that man last month in the corduroy suit. She said yes, wasn't that weird and said no more. And my wife & I watched as they never came back out from the lab. WTF?? How did this guy know I had a brother and we were in disagreement with each other? He also said as they prepared to go into the lab, "you 2 will be just fine, you are perfect for each other" & smiled. Again, WTF?? We were having some issues at the time!

AND, WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO???

Angels or ?? We both felt real creepy the rest of the day!

We had to come home & smoke our best bud at the time & just chill. We still talk about it to this day.

Just odd randomness :shrug::shrug:

wow. anything is possible. something I don't believe in could be real. never know for sure. :pass:at least they had good advice, somebody looking over you. guiding you.

Nashira, Moon Tears update.oh ya, also one Ripleys OG. all doing well:thumbsup: still germing ghaze x diesel. pushing the nitrogen to the girls, making them big.:size: showing bud. the twisted sister. is growing strange.:rolleyes1: but I still hug her as much as the others. :bighug:
thank you for dropping in.:smokeout: and still germing two ghaze x diesel,
DSC_0966.JPG
DSC_0967.JPG
DSC_0968.JPG
DSC_0969.JPG
DSC_0970.JPG
DSC_0971.JPG
DSC_0972.JPG
DSC_0973.JPG

Back