Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

finance's keep me from buying seed. because of this I am in a cultivar rut. smoking the same six or seven strains. for the last two or three years. not anything new though, years ago growing outdoors with clones, same thing, for a few years in a row, getting clones from the same person, for a few years.

finance's keep me from buying seed. because of this I am in a cultivar rut. smoking the same six or seven strains. for the last two or three years. not anything new though, years ago growing outdoors with clones, same thing, for a few years in a row, getting clones from the same person, for a few years.
If you ever want to venture out send me a message. I'm fiance friendly lol

free flow:bighug:thank you for the offer. I am all set now. what I just received will last this old goat for a long time.:gary:time for my favorite goat video...….

Pretty amazing lineup of strains, and heard they are going to be backing off their breeding efforts moving forward, but hopefully that is just a rumor. Pretty much everything is Bubblegum based and from what I have gathered theirs is the best. So stoked I finally bought a pack. Just trying to convince a friend to let me rent some 200 gallon geopots if he isn't using them this year. Otherwise I will be trying my luck at flowering a couple once my current auto's are done indoors, maybe three if I mainline them to use the space right. Maybe I should buy a pack of each of their strains and then work them all into auto, though I don't have any experience with such a thing. And I have a bunch of Hash plant strains I would love to turn auto as well. :smoking:

No but if I were to run any photos I would buy some BOG seeds right off the bat...Strawberry Nuggets is as close as I’ve been to BOG seeds... Been :drool:over their strains for a good while now!!!

second Ghaze x diesel has popped. looks ok. first one round leaves stuck together, cant separate, one tiny bright green true leaf showing. might make it.:shrug:
if not I will double the seeds next time. I am hoping Dirt Diggler will come back on, I have some questions on his cultivars. I left him a pm. he has not been on for a few months?
:cheers:

pictures of lily. :pass:and friends.
DSC_0974.JPG
DSC_0976.JPG
DSC_0977.JPG
DSC_0978.JPG
DSC_0979.JPG
DSC_0980.JPG
DSC_0981.JPG
DSC_0982.JPG
DSC_0983.JPG
DSC_0984.JPG

two more....
DSC_0985.JPG
DSC_0987.JPG
tiny leaf on ghaze diesel. may make it at least no happy jacks!

Back