Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Atchung! Werner. :toke: I have a bunch of different panels all have slightly different spectrums. some are 9 years old and still functioning well.
four Blacktsars one vipar reflector and two Chinese panels. one thing they all have. is a diode or two that produce some harsh UV, in the 370 to 380 nm.
each tent runs about 475 true watts. two of the blackstars were bought at auction on ebay. the same for the Chinese panels. all the panels purchased at auction were in the 40 dollar range.:thumbsup: don't be fooled by the high priced panels. yes they are better than a 40 dollar china panel. BUT only a small percentage better.
a good analogy is the difference is like the difference between a Subaru and an BMW they both get you where you want to be. I have tasted many different crops from growers that have
expensive lights, and what I grow. is as good or better with my cheap lights these cheap lights can produce 5 ft. autos. and of coarse, anyone you talk to that has $600 DOLLAR panels will tell you they are the best. I get a kick out of panel manufacturers that put veg/bloom switch's on there panels. the sun does not change from veg to bloom
the sun does not stop harsh UV from hitting the plant. the UV makes the plant ooze resin to protect itself. this is what makes the cannabis POTENT.:smokeout:
Nice! I agree, it is difficult to choose lights when the manufacturers b.s. about the specs. I try to search for youtube harvests by the light brand to see what lights produce but it seems most people dont advertise what they run unless its expensive. Maybe people dont like giving away their set-up as they did the long homework of putting it together? I dont know but I gave in and ordered some MarsHydro Panels. To begin I am going to run 1 Mars reflector 240w & 1 Mars 300w in a 2x2 grow. I want to get my 'grow' dialed in before i go any bigger than 2x2. I have grown before but it turned out petty, I started with a 4x4 tent, 300 watt hps - mh, 4 x DWC set-up, etc, the whole nine.. It got me no where fast. Now I am a bit older and alot wiser as to not throw all my money into the pot at once. P.S. Thanks for the reply MR magoo, good stuff.

I have limited space so 4x4 was too big, 3x3 to small. so I found two tents that are 40 inch's square. by 61/2 foot. everything I have fits in one basement room. a little crowded.
but she who must be obeyed tell me what to do.:yoinks:

lets hope ET will fix this if it happens. :yoinks: if they don't help us we are doomed.:face: humans don't seem to be able to take care of themselves.
this is the most likely scenario to bring civilization to its knees.

We are nothing but an anonymous group that keeps trying to get ahead but somehow we get blasted every so many thousand of tears to the point of no memory of our past.

Wouldn't you want to watch & see what they do next??

They throw us a bone just to see us try to figure out WTH it is.

Arthur C. Clark said it best... " if we are alone in the universe, that's frightening if we are not alone , that's equally as frightening":goauto:

girls are out for feeding. starting to show their naughty bit's. :dancer::dancer::yoinks: . ghaze x diesel babys healthy. Ripleys og adolescent doing well. big girls like it!:hump:
Nashira and Moontears showing some bud.:yoinks: bad girls!:naughtystep: thank you for ogling my girls:bow:. just don't touch!:shooty:and a couple of shots of tents.:greenthumb:
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

two of those are in to their tenth year. have not noticed any difference in plants under those ten year old panels.:cheers: I an sure they have lost some power, but not that much.'
the vipar has lost a quarter of the panel. have not bothered to see if I could repair. its old, and I will replace with ebay Auction.:toke:

DIY cobs are nice to throw in those Chinese fixtures if you have the know how, quite simple really. And you save on having to buy drivers, all you would really need is some elbow grease and a few cob chips to put in place of the led board.

nope. sorry my friend no cobs for me.:pass:i will buy selected, cheap china panels. at auction. as long as they have the spectrum I like.no muss, no fuss free shipping.:cheers:

Back