Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Time for some beer I got in Roswell while I enjoy this game....

f-217.png

halftime the entertainment sucks!:finger:

all elections should be random. every citizen that does not have a felony arrest or , documented mental health issue should be put in to a computer that randomly picks from that pool
to serve a five year term for whatever office that needs a politician. only there wont be any politicians. ! and no reelections.

all elections should be random. every citizen that does not have a felony arrest or , documented mental health issue should be put in to a computer that randomly picks from that pool
to serve a five year term for whatever office that needs a politician. only there wont be any politicians. ! and no reelections.

cool idea but I'd suggest some sort of diploma and maybe at least a 3.0 GPA....?:toke:

My high school GPA was only 2.2, because it was not intriguing, though I scored top .2% in some other tests, almost 1400 on SAT, and have a 3.9GPA in college, so not sure if the 3.0 and a diploma is that crucial. Maybe an IQ test and something geared towards common sense and coexistence with others would be a good start in my opinion?

cool idea but I'd suggest some sort of diploma and maybe at least a 3.0 GPA....?:toke:

the problem there is, I know people that have all the degrees. and I also know your average person. and as you said, common sense is important. I agree.
BUT you can find people in both category's that have NO common sense at all. so using IQ or any type of test, will not give valid results. there would still be a supreme court and congress.
and all these elected officials would run the gamut of intelligence and level of common sense. I think it would balance out.

ok:toke:it seems we have infringed upon a rule with this conversation, according to DAB. so I will drop it. I thought it was about intelligence levels.? back to happy toy town.:frog:

Back