Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Moon Tears and Nashira doing well :thumbsup: one ripleys og on her first leaves and doing well. one Nashira is growing, but Is a mutant.:vibe: I still give her a hug.:bighug:
DSC_0930.JPG
DSC_0931.JPG
DSC_0932.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0934.JPG

we are but one small planet with life, in a universe full of life.:smokeout:

HEY! will someone tell me where the hell is global warming???
DSC_0073 (2).JPG

all girls inspected, rode hard and put away wet.:shooty: even the little mutant Nashira.:pighug:cut two funny knots of leaves of the little freak, trying to get some normal growth.
don't know what to expect? but I will keep her going:vibe:hug your mutant today! :cheers:
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG
DSC_0937.JPG
DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG

Another infestation is threatening my garden..... I finally ran off those flying thingies now these guys show up and are making a mess everywhere, no respect.

f-206.png

Hashi .:toke: yes climate change has been happening for as long as Earth has been here. we have had ice age and warm up periods long before humans were on the planet.
so to blame human activity as the reason. is just not true. do humans add to the problem?? yes are they the cause ?? no.

MT :pass:that looks like the robot from Forbidden Planet . or lost in space?.... see if I can find out. I was right the first time.

all girls inspected, rode hard and put away wet.:shooty: even the little mutant Nashira.:pighug:cut two funny knots of leaves of the little freak, trying to get some normal growth.
don't know what to expect? but I will keep her going:vibe:hug your mutant today! :cheers:View attachment 1008634 View attachment 1008636 View attachment 1008637 View attachment 1008638 View attachment 1008639

Never give up on the freaks @MR magoo!!! Humans are probably the freaks of the universe!!! Here was my little gold glue who grew sideways with some funky freaky leaves!!! I got her str8 thought she was gunna die so I topped her at what appeared to be the second node:haha:!!! Now she she my little four branch short bus!!!
upload_2019-2-1_4-11-18.jpeg

upload_2019-2-1_4-14-10.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-1_4-14-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-1_4-14-58.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 22
Back