Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I have had a few mutants over the years. I always grow them out. from my experience they are usually pretty potent, but small.
than you for dropping in Kreature.:pass:

girls on display. fed, all showing sex.:dancer:even the mutant. she is still a twisted sister, have no clue where she is going.:shrug:
a good friend that some of you may know, Cres, one of the original members, also known as Krk just sent me the largest pak of auto seeds I have seen. like a thousand. holy fuck! enough for the rest of my life.:frog:a dozen different strains, some of them I did test grows of for him, so I know the genetics are superior.
DSC_0940.JPG
DSC_0941.JPG
DSC_0942.JPG
DSC_0943.JPG
DSC_0944.JPG
DSC_0945.JPG
the little one is a favorite standby Mephisto Ripleys OG. thank you for dropping in.:cheers:

They are beautiful plants, even the mutant!

girls on display. fed, all showing sex.:dancer:even the mutant. she is still a twisted sister, have no clue where she is going.:shrug:
a good friend that some of you may know, Cres, one of the original members, also known as Krk just sent me the largest pak of auto seeds I have seen. like a thousand. holy fuck! enough for the rest of my life.:frog:a dozen different strains, some of them I did test grows of for him, so I know the genetics are superior. View attachment 1010026 View attachment 1010027 View attachment 1010028 View attachment 1010029 View attachment 1010030 View attachment 1010031 the little one is a favorite standby Mephisto Ripleys OG. thank you for dropping in.:cheers:

man o man would I love to be on the south Island of N.Z. I would have my flyrod too.:headbang::cheers:

Back