Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Screenshot_20190122-023531_Gallery.jpg

this video sums up what cosmology I have believed in for the last 50 years. finally the scientists have come around to my way of thinking.

I have had people ask me how do I get such young plants to mature so fast. I have had Auto's go into flower 14 days after popping from the ground. I do this by design to keep a plant small, I grow Auto's on my desk like normal houseplants, I have grown out many strains, I love caring for them and living with them. My secret to forcing a autoflower to flower fast is to add a deep red light. They see this for a week or so and then white pistils start exploding everywhere. Now this isn't just any ol red light, It is a special flower booster far red, when used properly the results are out of this world.

f-180.png

I went over to your thread. your plants do grow very fast.:thumbsup: I have two tents so I let them grow to max. my newest batch of plants are suffering with 20% rh. so they are slow at the moment. but when they are a little bigger, and I am pouring gallons of nutes, in to them, then they will create their own RH and will catch up. doing indoor grows for ten years. outdoor on and off since 1965. :cheers:

I went over to your thread. your plants do grow very fast.:thumbsup: I have two tents so I let them grow to max. my newest batch of plants are suffering with 20% rh. so they are slow at the moment. but when they are a little bigger, and I am pouring gallons of nutes, in to them, then they will create their own RH and will catch up. doing indoor grows for ten years. outdoor on and off since 1965. :cheers:

Since 1965.... Rarely do I encounter someone whom has done it for so long. I started outdoors in 1981. I like to have some growing with me in my room and my journal was just to show folks how easy it can be though many of the things I talk about can and are employed in larger scale grows, we take a back to basics approach, as we have patients that depend on us for medicine. I use to dismiss auto flowers and now am fascinated by them.

rooftop of three decker in Boston. was first grow I was 15. had already been smoking for a few years. 1965 was also my first LSD trip. with product straight from Tim's lab at Harvard.
tune in turn on drop out.:cheers:

Back