Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

My plants keep getting infested with these little green guys, however I will call then beneficials as they keep the garden lush and happy.... They just can be noisy little fuckers.....

f-149.png

they are beneficial. I will contact them and ask them not to smoke to much of your bud. :yoinks:they may look small, but are prodigious smokers. it settles their mind so they can travel between
the 11 dimensions. like " the spice"

So I went to Roswell New Mexico to have a meeting with a head grower and potential partner for a dispensary grow of a rather large scale. I am rather excited at the opportunity of working with this gentleman as he knows how to grow and has a green thumb.

f-161.png

ya! he's an old friend. this is his grow area...….. move the exact distance from the sun for optimum growth.

this is a fact, he was raided by the FBI during the making of his docu. logic tells you what he is saying is true. it's so obvious.

at last seed [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] popped going in to big pot today. another Mephisto Ripley's OG.:thumbsup: six baby's growing three girls per tent.:cooldance:
pretty soon will have a peep show going 25 cents a peek. :dancer::dancer::dancer::pimp:
this is a great movie!!! :goauto:

Back