Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

we are defo not alone. aliens lived here and have worked close with military for years and years now, even before our time, and to this day. were do u think all this new advanced technology is coming from?alien techology. led, s cobs, quantum boards. smart tvs, smart phones.just a few things they have shared. alien technology. they will always be far more advanced than us humans.

Last edited:
look at the millions of species that has come and gone on this planet. you must have the most severe tunnel vision. to believe this planet is the only one with life.
how many species does it take to maintain a viable ecosystem??? could there be planets that have a viable eco system with a thousand species?? 10.000 ??
this universe is endless and so is life.:smokeout:
littleMT Trump could be an alien.:pass:

look at the millions of species that has come and gone on this planet. you must have the most severe tunnel vision. to believe this planet is the only one with life.
how many species does it take to maintain a viable ecosystem??? could there be planets that have a viable eco system with a thousand species?? 10.000 ??

Then they are Orange and not Green.

Okay, if there really was 'alien life' out there, the United States would be sending them millions in aide while Trump would be building a global wall.

Then they are Orange and not Green.

I bet even Aliens could understand when told No Politics on a forum....

hashmaster.:toke: are you scolding me because I mentioned Trump? :crying: he IS our president. :pighug: no I didn't vote anyone in to office. I am a peaceful Anarchist.:frog:

we are just meat on the hoof.:yoinks: " life is natures way of preserving meat" for carnivorous et's welcome to the farm. fellow meat animal.:cheers:

Back