Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

all you need to survive is the right phrase.:pass:

hello fellow starstuff.:toke: two of six seeds popped in 24. :vibe: hopefully the rest will too. need to keep both tents running through winter and spring.
this is my brownie pan incubator. on heat pad.:thumbsup: thank for coming by.:pass:

Attachments

• DSC_0896.JPG
    DSC_0896.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0897.JPG
    DSC_0897.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
five out of six up this morning! :yay: now the work begins:nono: 24 gallons of medium to mix up. my formula is very simple.
66% promiix bx , 33% coarse perlite, 20 ml. azomite, 20ml. espoma gardentone for vegetables, 20 ml. earth juice Myco. per three gallons. its per three because that's how much I can mix in one shot. who remembers Maynard???

five out of six in four gallon pots.:cooldance: one still to pop. sorry about the pics being so blurry, I think I had my hand over the autofocus sensor.:face:
three Nashira and two Moon Tears.:cheers:
DSC_0898.JPG
DSC_0899.JPG
DSC_0900.JPG
DSC_0901.JPG
DSC_0902.JPG
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG

oh my god!!! I couldn't believe this was happening:yoinks: I am heartbroken.:shrug:

DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0910.JPG
DSC_0911.JPG
DSC_0913.JPG
three Nashira , two moon tears. day4. one failed to pop planted mystery seed. see what happens.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

500 years in the future ??? it's happened already.:yoinks:

this video speaks for itself. this is a shame. :shrug:

the CIA has stated that if there is an EMP that fry's the electric grid, and the U.S. is without power for an extended period of time, say 6 months, 90% of the population will die.
I believe it would be 96%.

Back